Dream on dream

Do you have recurring dreams
I have the dream that I’m off on boat to Ireland when I realise i forgot my medication
I also dream that I’ve not been taking medication for months yet I don’t get ill

I have recurring dreams that I’m watching “Groundhog Day” every day for the rest of my life.

1 Like

I do not have any recurring dreams, but I have sometimes strange dreams. A few days ago I had a dream that I lived in Michigan and there was a big lion that ate a lot. It is just so strange because once in my life I did live in Michigan and a lion is one symbol of Finland. I just have strange dreams sometimes.

What is it called when every night you have dreams? Devil ones at times

i have had recurring dreams in the past and sometimes i get dreams that get mixed up into each other. Like parts of one dream get mangled up in other dreams… it’s weird.

I dream about when I was taken from a party by guys who drugged me. So it’s a different kind of recurring dream. It’s from PTSD

2 Likes

yea that must have been a terrible thing happening to you… i can understand you still have nightmares about that… =(

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re going through all that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.