'Don't Judge A Man Until You Have Walked A Mile In His Shoes'

SoO0…,

That Ancient Proverb Dates Back, To The Cherokee Tribe, Of Native Americans. (From Google).

The Topic Title Of Course.

So Dear Forum Participant, With Either Schizophrenia, Or Schizoaffective Disorder.

What Does That Proverb Mean To You Personally?.

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu Beat Beam (sleepoptimistic)
:zzz: :dizzy: :zzz:
:dizzy: :slight_smile: :dizzy:

P.s. To Me, It Means, Judge Not, Lest Ye Be Judged. A Very Serious Message In Life I Find.

3 Likes

~<0><0><0>~Three Types Of Judgement~<0><0><0>~

(1) Moral judgments about actions being right or wrong; (2) Moral judgments about people being good or bad; ( 3 ) Moral judgments about traits of character being good or bad, being virtues or vices. (From Google)

• Thoughts, On First Post, Second Post, Or Both?.

Sincerely,

P.s. To Judge A Woman, To Judge A Man, Without Actual Truthful Reason, Is Bad. Very Bad.

1 Like

I have Size 11 feet, most other peoples’ shoes are too small for me. It’s a silly saying.

~<0><0><0>~ Post 2 Clarity ~<0><0><0>~

Moral judgment refers to the determination a person makes about an action (or inaction), motive, situation, or person in relation to standards of goodness or rightness. (From Google)

• Did You Rewrite The Lyrics To The Muppet Baby Theme Song?. That’s Very, Very Bad!.

Sincerely,

P.s. To Ignore, Can Actually Be Hysterical. I Mean, Depends On Who You Ask. Don’t Be Bad!.

Hmm. SoO0…,

‘Don’t Judge A Man Until You Have Walked In His Shoes’~ Cherokee Tribe, Of Native Americans.

I Shall Ask, Politely, Quietly, Within The Sphere Of Humility.

Sincerely,

P.s. The Eagle Took Flight, As The Tribe Sang Chants For Endless Rain And Embraced.

It means what it means.

Which Means, The Meaning Means Meanings Within Meanings Of Meanings Inside Of Meanings?.

Sincerely,

P.s. I Meant To Mean The Meanings Sometimes Mean That Meanings Are Sometimes Meaningful.

1 Like

We are confined to our own subjective way of viewing the world, even though we may not like it we are unable to see the world objective in some regards because we don’t know everything.

We might make up our minds about someone if only subconsiously, but we don’t know where they are coming from, what they have seen or experienced.

Confined If We Allow Ourselves To Be Confined, Trapped And Such.

Where Honestly, Truly, Objectively, One Learns That Ignorance Is Endless Bliss.

After Someone Comes Along To Free That Individual From Those Chains.

Then!, It Is Up To The Original Hypothetical Individual To Proceed Within Ignorance, Or To Learn.

Live & Let Live, Give & Then Give Again.

Not For Prizes, Not For Rewards, Not For Congratulations. Not To Receive.

But!, For Mystic Peace!.

Sincerely,

P.s. The Door Was Locked. She Held The Key…, Trembling. Worried About The Warnings.

I think that’s a partial answer.

It also means don’t be so quick to judge another human being because you don’t know their life or what hardships they have faced or what they’ve been through personally until you face them yourself.

Hmmm, that’s almost rambling.

i only wish my brother in law would pay heed…he is very judgemental and treats me like sh*t

Walk a mile in his shoes.

You’ve got a mile head start, and free shoes.

:neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face:

2 Likes

I think you can’t judge someone because you haven’t lived their life. Although I’m guessing you just wanted humorous replies

@77nick77 That is the answer I would say too, except the very end of the post you said, “until you face them yourself.” I would not want anyone to have to face some of what I had. Maybe it would be better to change the last part to, “but can try to understand.”

Hmm.

It Is Easy For Adults To Try And Find The Equal Vibration Within Human Condition & Experience.

At Least For Some That Give It Full Effort To Understand Those Left Behind, And Left Out.

Sometimes It’s The Ones Everyone Ignores Or Belittles, Are The Ones With The Cures.

Sincerely,

P.s. Courtney Barnett~ ‘Depreston’. (Song). 101/10!. Wonder, Wander, Pondering.

Very well stated, @ATARI Here is the link to the song you mentioned.
[Courtney Barnett - Depreston - YouTube]

It’s a work of art. It will take more than one listen to understand it.

Sometimes Very True.

Sometimes A Piece Of Art Hits The Heart & Soul Immediately Or It Takes Some Time To Absorb.

Either Way, When It Does, Such As Many (If Not Most), Songs Can Do.

‘When It Hits You, You Feel No Pain’.

Hmm… . …

Sincerely,

P.s. The World Disappeared, Into Her Palms, Into Her Whisper Within The Breeze.

People do things based on what they experience. If someone does not know what it feels like then they’d tend to know less why the other person did what they did.

On the Italian front in World War I the Italian soldiers were forced to go into battle and on long marches over rugged terrain in cardboard shoes with wooden soles. Some lousy manufacturer made a quick, dirty buck at the expense of the soldiers of Italy.