Does the forum seem particularly dead lately to anyone else?

Are we losing active members or something? The forum seems so inactive lately. Particularly at night but also now when it should be in it’s peak hours.

6 Likes

Yeah things are kind of dead lately.
I really didn’t notice so much until you mentioned it @Bowens

4 Likes

Yes. I agree. There’s a lot less activity lately

3 Likes

Not really, i havent notice anything, actually, i thought it was actually more active?

2 Likes

I thought it was more active too.

4 Likes

Maybe more people are out and about enjoying the sunshine?

5 Likes

According to the community health page, we hit a lull at the end of April/May and have been getting busier since then. We are nearly at our busiest point all year.

8 Likes

Cool, yea i notice it was more active thanks for data ninjastar.

3 Likes

Hmm…maybe it’s just my imagination then…or maybe I am just checking it at bad times. IDK

3 Likes

Yes I used to get responses on my posts pretty fast seems slow today

1 Like

Have you correlated your assumptions with any particular topic or just in general?

Idk. Lulls come and go. Lots of North Americans on here so things tend to quiet down depending where you are in the world.

4 Likes

Nah just talking about my most recent post. Haven’t been here in awhile so honestly idk

2 Likes

Am I not posting enough? I can talk more. Got lots to say. :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

I’ve seen this come up from time to time over the years. I think there are just natural rhythms to how people post on here. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I find that to be true for me, at least.

1 Like

I go to bed at 9 pm every night, so there’s that. Snore!! :zzz:

1 Like

I haven’t been on much lately. I’ve been busy trying to get enrolled in college, getting a new pair of glasses, reviewing my math, going to the dentist, relearning how to work a graphing calculator.

I’m going to see my pdoc about being manic.

1 Like

This forum seems to be less active and engaged lately overall. No-one specifically. Some of the members that used to be more active like I was seem to have backed off a bit. It could be summer heat, Covid or coping with this economy that only supports the rich that is so exhausting.

1 Like

it does seem more dead.

i am not sure if i am imagining it though

i know i am less active on here myself

life has got more busy now

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.