Do you feel that the forum is less active than last year?

Or its probably bcz I am much more often here?

1 Like

@Bowens What do your stats say? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, Aziz…I was just looking at them when I got your notification…give me a sec…there are several graphs and I think that I can change the time frame.

1 Like

Hey numbers don’t lie haha

1 Like

It looks like the number of posts are slightly up from last year. But it looks like the number of posts have been on a slight but steady decline from October to November.

1 Like

Thanks @Bowens
It must be because I am much more on the forum than last year especially at night so it feels like its less active.

1 Like

This forum is still pretty active… I used to be on a forum for depression, it was dead there lol. I like it here!

3 Likes

I have also felt that the forum has seemed slow the last few days.

2 Likes

The reason I am much more here is bcz I increased my risperdal from 3 to 6mg. On 3mg I used to get outside my house much more often.

1 Like

My guess is people are becoming more depressed with the weather… i know am. I hope its no too bad with the winter blues. Maybe the Christmas spirit will brighten things up around here soon haha

3 Likes

Winter is so depressing @ThePoet

1 Like

Yea at least there’s hot chocolate :laughing:

1 Like

Hot chocolate is amazing… same with egg nog :crazy_face: @ThePoet

1 Like

I feel its not become less active with posts significantly but there’s like only 20 of the same people on here only

1 Like

We had a bunch of new people with covid for awhile but a lot of them left I think.

1 Like

I browse this forum a lot but post less. One of the reasons for less posting here is the limitation of my English skills. I wish I could use English as well as Chinese.

4 Likes

Hmmm, this time last year. Neighbor was driving me crazy and no one had an answer for me. Nothing has changed; so nothing has changed.

2 Likes

Your English sounds good to me given that you’re a non-native speaker.

English is my native language and I make mistakes and typos all the time.

1 Like

Your English is perfect @green5!
Don’t be so hard on yourself

1 Like

@Headspark @Wave Thanks a lot for your encouragement. You guys are so kind. I will try hard to practice my English skills.

2 Likes