Does schizophrenia get better as you age?

Negatives are the toughest part for me these days.

Iā€™m much improved I barely have positive symptoms just unstable mood

I most likely donā€™t have schizophrenia possibly borderline personality maybe minor schizophrenia but my moods are fine on haldol but off meds Iā€™m erratic and will cry or laugh hysterically and I get very angry and Iā€™m very impulsive

Yea itā€™s getting better for me. My psychosis disorder. Hoping to work soon.

Hmm.

Better?. Is My Life Getting Better?. Am I Happy?. Am I Improved From 10 Years Ago?.

Am I Prepared To Face Lifeā€™s Trials & Tribulations?.

Am I Focused Clearly?.

Am I Psychologically Patient With Fitness To Patiently Wait For Whatā€™s Hopeful & Correct?.

Am I Perfect?.

Well, No, Iā€™m Not Perfectā€¦, Hardly Even Close. Kinda Got Out Of Hand Quickly With These Questions I Was Coming Up With. Almost Felt Like Jim Morrison. Heā€™s SoO0 Coolā€¦ . ā€¦

N e Hoo.

Kidding Aside. The Professional Answer Is Yes. Life Does Get Easier. It Does Take Some Solid Focus, Preparation And Work. Not A Job As Working As A Bouncer At A Disco Club.

More Soā€¦, Someone Who Daydreams In Clarity. And Prepares Positively For Normal Interruptions.

Nothing And No One Is Perfect. And That Includes You Dear Reader.

SoO0ā€¦, Down Keep Judging Every Little Thing You Do As If You Are Some Sort Of Gladiator.

No Prizes In That Field Of Existence I Can Assure You.

And Such And So On.

Keep Positive Goals. Raise The Bar With Your Dreams. And Maintain A Realistic Perspective.

Yep!. Yap!. Yup!. Yas!. Uh Huh!.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.