Does micro dosing magic mushrooms have any value?

I have the option and conditions to grow them for hobby. I know I can’t have a lot of them. But if microdosing is just as bad, I might reconsider not growing them. I can also just grow them purely for hobby and not injest them .thoughts?

I think there’s a lot of people out there who promote microdosing psychedelics without any scientific backing. I guess they like tripping but I’ve never seen anything remotely scientifically saying it’s beneficial. I would avoid that whole field for sure.

4 Likes

Actually recent studies suggest the benefits of microdosing are largely due to placebo

1 Like

I would stay away from psychedelics if you suffer sz or psychosis. It’ll do more harm then good, defenitely if its on a daily basis. Why don’t you grow some gourmet mushrooms, you can make some propper cash with this as well

1 Like

I’ve done some pretty strong acid before, and not gotten high because I was on the Haldol decoate shot. It didn’t touch me. I don’t know what would happen if I took mushrooms, and I don’t care to find out. There was this guy who joined our church who had a really bad trip on mushrooms, and he never went anywhere without his bible after that. There was this other guy in our town who did a lot of acid, and for years afterwards he would walk around with his head back, staring at the sky. My older brother did a lot of acid. When he had a good trip it looked fun, but when he had a bad trip it did not sound appealing.

i only tried mushrooms like 4 times, but from my experience i didn’t want to stop or come down from my high, just kept buying them until i had a bad trip. i wouldn’t recommend growing your own, for that reason, as you’ll have access to them and could well go beyond a microdose. now i stay away from psychedelics, but not sure what the science says.

Are you kidding me?
Schizophrenics have no business messing around with powerful mind bending drugs!

Even the medical professionals know this.

1 Like

I used mushrooms when I was a teenager and it freaking threw me off — like something un settling to my body chemistry, it took years to feel like myself again…
These days, though I like tripping I know it would fry my brain and I don’t wanna be an idiot :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

that was 16 years ago and i haven’t touched them since. one bad trip was enough to make me want to stay away from them. much like stories you hear of people being hungover from alcohol once and never drinking again. the only good thing that came of it, was i started reading food labels while high and within a week had cut out all processed foods from my diet. i was 20 years old, i sometimes wonder if my voices would have been more latent and not been so bad had i not tried mushrooms. wouldn’t recommend it.

I microdosed shrooms for more than a year with zero effect.

I was unmedicated and got kind of a placebo effect at first,

But that quickly faded.

1/10

Do not recommend.

I had an extremely bad trip that lasted 2 days from mescaline.

It ■■■■■■ me up real bad and triggered my SZA.

I wouldn’t recommend that you start experimenting with powerful psychedelics @Naek.

This is really a bad idea.

Magic mushrooms caused my thought broadcasting after a horrible trip i had.

Yes its supposed to have tremendous value in treating depression.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.