Does anyone else love tattoos?

Looks good. Where are you getting it? :dog::dog::dog:

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with them, I’ve seen some really cool ones, but I would never get one myself.

2 Likes

@GrayBear. Thanks! My outer upper leg closer to my knee I think! If it don’t fit there I’m fine with it being higher

1 Like

@Headspark. My mom is kinda against tattoos but likes to see the tattoos before I get them… She understands why I want this new one I think…

I like it… pretty cool.

1 Like

@LunaNoir thank you!

1 Like

I have seven tattoos.

I want a full leg and arm and a few more.

Step by step.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@SacredNeigh7 @LunaNoir @Headspark @GrayBear @77nick77 @fish_the_archer @Om_Sadasiva

I got my tattoo today… It looks amazing! It has a wrap on it right now and should be able to show my tattoo outline in 3 or 4 days

6 Likes

Divine.

5 Likes

Cool can’t wait to see it

1 Like

@SacredNeigh7 @LunaNoir @Headspark @GrayBear @77nick77 @fish_the_archer @Om_Sadasiva @matthewj

Well it’s not in color yet buuuut here it is!

8 Likes

Wow! Nice! 666/999

3 Likes

@Om_Sadasiva thank you! I sat for like an hour and a half maybe two hours straight to get it done! The artist said he made the 4 straightest lines he had ever made in his entire career!

2 Likes

Are you doing a Cthulu theme?

Looks cool either way.

1 Like

@ThePickinSkunk. Yes. She’s a caged female cuthulu

2 Likes

Looking good. :owl::owl::owl:

1 Like

@GrayBear thank you

1 Like

Very nice … :slight_smile:

I’m not a fan of tattoos. I did get my tongue pierced when I was 19, took the piercing out and let it heal one year later. It was my rebellious non-permanent alternative to getting a tattoo.

@LunaNoir. Thank you

@agent101g I understand and respect your opinion

1 Like