Does anyone currently play skyrim

Haven’t played it since ps3.

Am considering again on PS4. I miss it. I completed it before as mage. Loved it. Some people play it constantly.

6 Likes

I played it a lot, very nice game, I loved to summon monsters to fight for me while I watched. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love skyrim! I always play as a rogue! And I steal everything lol.

2 Likes

Did play have not in a time, just stopped.
Was mainly a mage, with the spell packs and mods.

Always played to what I would be like, or tried too.

2 Likes

I’m actually planning on replaying Skyrim again when I buy an Xbox one in a few months! I always played as a warrior or whatever it was called, haven’t played in nearly 4 years lol

2 Likes

You must be excited about your new Xbox. It’s been about 4 years since I played. Or maybe 3. But I am going to pick it up again. Sadly I can’t get into the new new assassins creed game that I wasted so much money on.

1 Like

I loved skyrim, played it to death, was one of those games I’d stay up all night playing. It’s definitely one of my favorite games of all time.

5 Likes

I have it remastered for ps4 still havent played it. Beat it on 360 though it was fantastic

3 Likes

Spent a lot of time in Tamriel. Planning on a new gaming rig so it’ll be back on the agenda when I do. Might actually try and finish Skyrim this time!

3 Likes

Dragonborn reporting for duty.

Such a wonderful game!

:mage: I’m not really a mage type, I love a sword and shield bash

2 Likes

Up at 5am this morning playing Skyrim. Oh no. What have I got myself into.

1 Like

Ah a PC man the master race. If I knew anything about building PCs I would likely play on a PC myself. But I play ps4. I like sitting on sofa while playing too. But I used to play wow on the PC years ago and I miss having a keyboard. The controller can be a pain sometime. Nothing can beat the keyboard and mouse.

2 Likes

Mods are on PS4 now I believe too on this special edition. But I don’t know how they work ? Or are they expansions of some kind.

2 Likes

I’ve played it a few times, but only finished it once.

From memory the time I finished it I was a crazed orc berserker with a two handed hammer and heavy armour.

The soundtrack is soothing and a nice way to reminisce.

4 Likes

I played on the PC but with mods, it was simply too unstable for me. Even a crash after a couple hours would deflate me. I did clock quite a few hours early in the game’s life cycle. Such an absorbing game otherwise.

2 Likes

I have played it both on pc and ps3, but never finished it. I suck at stealth, so everytime I restart, I think to myself that I’m going to try being a stealthy mage… And I end up a sword-wielding melee fighter instead! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ahh I’ve wasted literally at LEAST 300 hours on skyrim. Haven’t played the new online one yet though.

I’ve had two different characters.

First one was a high elf badass babe who I levelled up to like 90 and had super sick daedric armor.

Then I had a high level khajiit with maxed out stealth, sneak, pickpocketing, ect and I stole from literally everyone. Just got dragon armour and my PS3 completely crapped out and my file was deleted. So I cried for a week and haven’t touched the game since because I was so pissed off that I wasted all that time and my game got wiped so I had nothing to show for it.

That game is so fun. Oblivion and morrowind were fun too, but obviously skyrims graphics and expansive world is way cooler.

2 Likes

File deleted OMG I’d be so devasted after so many hours and rewards.

1 Like

I wish more games had an import feature that lets you pick up where your character was attribute/stat/skill wise, if not quest/game progress. It’s a real problem for pc players.

2 Likes

Never played Skyrim on the ps4 so not sure how the mods work on there, sorry.

2 Likes