Does anybody take abilify in a dose GREATER than 10mg at night?

I’m taking 15mg during the day (not at night).

My days are hell and at night (about 12 hours after taking abilify) I feel almost like I’m cured. It feels great.

The problem is I then have to go to bed. So I don’t know what the following 12 hours would be like. It could just be a head fake at the 12 hour point for all I know.

Is anybody taking >10mg abilify at night ? How do you get on with it ?

I take 30mg in the morning. It holds me over until the next day.

1 Like

In 2016_2017 I used to take 15mg in the morning and it carried me into the next day. In terms of night time I slept long hours and had weird dreams.

1 Like

I took 15 in the morning and 15 at night for 7 years. It worked really really well for me.

1 Like

I was on 30mg and I found it very hard to sleep. I had to change meds as it also made me agitated, which I think was mainly through lack of sleep.

I was really annoyed as I asked to try it as it seemed good on paper, just didn’t agree with me unfortunately.

I am on amisulpride now, and that seems to make me feel normal and I don’t get any side effects yet.

1 Like

I used to take 5mg,my psychiatrist says it’s enough.I never heard voices,but I don’t know if I am paranoid.I definitely had social problem…severe…I had told my family I am going b to the psychiatrist,I hope he can just give me antidepressant and not antipsychotic.Antipsychotic is a strong medication,I don’t mind taking it forever if it helps or work.I dont know if I consider myself schizophrenic,but I am schizo in a very high percentage…

1 Like

I take 15 mg of abilify at night before bed. It helps me get to sleep and stay asleep at least for 5 or 6 hours. I do wake up really groggy needing my coffee and cigarettes though. I used to take my Abilify in the morning but i wasn’t sleeping good at night. So i like it better to take it at night time

1 Like