Does anybody smoke over a pack a day of cigarettes?

I smoke 1 pack a day.

1 Like

I used to smoke a pack a day when I smoked.

1 Like

I’m 37 and since turning 18 I may have smoked less than a pack of cigs in my lifetime. But I dip snuff so not trying to sound self righteous or anything.

I used to smoke 2 packs a day. That was a couple years ago now

I smoke 3 packs a day but I have the nicotine patch on right now

I used to do half a pack a day.

I smoke more than 40 cigarettes per day. Since end of 2017. I started in june 2017 with smoking. First it was three cigarettes then it build up from then.

A pack a day from like 15 till I was 39. I’m now 50 and best thing I ever did was give up the smokes. It’s just such an insidious chemical that marries with our brains. It’s just smoking poison but oh so good. Doh!

I don’t regret giving up in the slightest and it pains me that people still smoke!

4 Likes

I used to smoke 20 plus cigarettes a day. When I used alcohol I could smoke more that 40 in a day. Fortunately I quit both. I quit smoking in 2007.

2 Likes

Nah mostly vape for me. Ill have the odd hamlet cigar, but my lungs cant handle smoking now, wake up in the middle of the night coughing lol.

1 Like

1 and a half, usually

I am on 2 packs a day and i started to have problems from it :confused:
My plan is to reduce them, if i get more busy and active… I am quite addicted to cigarettes, it was my only help in this illness for long, but i should at least reduce them, cause i cough already…

1 Like

I used to smoke 25-30 cigarettes per day, but that stopped at the end of August, been nicotine-free for nearly five months now.

1 Like

I used to but I quit a while ago for goos

Did you quit cold turkey or used some meds?

I quit cold turkey. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Amazing. 151515151515

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.