How many cigarettes you smoke a day?

Used to smoke 30, cut down to 12. Is really hard yo cut down. What is your count? Dont be ashamed, once i chainsmoked 11 ciggies

3 Likes

Zero lol only ever smoked part of one my whole life

2 Likes

I smoke 30 cigarettes

2 Likes

a pack, so 20 about

1 Like

Zero. I smoked a pack when I was 16 and never had more

2 Likes

I smoke 40 - 45 regular cigarettes per day. And if I roll my cigarettes then 60 - 70 rolled ones per day.

2 Likes

I smoke 40 cigarettes per day… Its a lot probably, even my cigarette seller makes me the remark on it, but i am too stressed in general lol.
My hope is, that i regain in activity and when i am busier, i smoke less.

2 Likes

I smoke 100g of tobacco a week. No idea how many

2 Likes

I smoke about 40 cigarettes a day. I used to smoke 8 a day when I was working.

1 Like

I don’t smoke but I’m vaping a hell of a lot these days. Mostly cause I’m awake all hours with the baby. I’m probably vaping about 15 ml a day. I ideally need to cut it back cause of the expense. I just figure when qwertle is sleeping through the night I will go back to vaping less.

2 Likes

I was never a smoker but vape a lot since having negative symptoms and staying in bed most of my time.

1 Like

I ask the Dr to check my lungs everytime I see him, so far everything is normal and I have been vaping for many years.

2 Likes

i smoke 11 smokes a day. sometimes 12 or 13 but mostly 11. I don’t go over 13

1 Like

Great job @Newlyborn !
I also recently cut back. Used to smoke 15-16. Now down to 8 a day. But after my last episode I have less negative symptoms and that has helped me too.

1 Like

When I smoked it was about a pack a day.

When I was out partying on the weekend at bars I would smoke a pack within 4-5 hours at the bar, just chain smoking and drinking.

I smoked for 17 years, started when I was 13. I quit 13 years ago when I turned 30.

1 Like

15 to 20 fifteen characters

1 Like

I smoke 7 to 8 days when I’m psychotic probably 15

1 Like

I’m not a ciggy smoker but I do love my snuff, cigars, and pipes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.