Does anybody like the trilogy, the Matrix

I didn’t understand the movie the first time I saw it. The second time I saw it I understood it. I think the trilogy is very good.

3 Likes

I loved the first one. 2 and 3 were a let down for me.

7 Likes

I enjoyed them. I was at a good age for when they came out.

2 Likes

I like the matrix movies. I don’t like to admit that I think that fighting is exciting though.

2 Likes

They used to be some of my favorite films when I actually watched tv/movies. Particularly the first one.

3 Likes

I liked the trilogy and even the PS2 game that was spawned from the movies.

It took me three viewings of the first movie to figure out what was going on.

The second was really fun. The third one kind of dragged its heels as far as action from Neo.

:smiley:

1 Like

I saw on tv, there is going to be another Matrix movie. I saw the previews, and it looked ok. Keanu Reeves and I forgot her name, but Neo’s girl is in the movie as well.

1 Like

I didn’t like them so much. The first was the best though. I did enjoy the slow motion fighting.

1 Like

Loved the first one. Second and third were meh.

3 Likes

I liked those. 4th installment is releasing in two weeks I guess. I had planned to go to this one. But given my cognition recently don’t think I will.

I love the Matrix! Although the 2nd/3rd ones were not a great as the 1st, I still like the world they created. Such an iconic set of films.

Not sure what no. 4 will be like, but I hope it’s good!

1 Like

I’m the same. Was really inspired by the concept of the first movie. But number 2 and 3 were all about the special effects and less compelling.

1 Like

First one is the only one worth watching. I enjoy it alot and it completely blew my mind as a teenager but I admit there is some cheesy dialogue. Other two films feel meaningless and contrived. Very weak stories and less interesting.

Nope. Only saw the first one, and didn’t get why everyone was so blown away by it. (Yes, I understood it.)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.