Does anybody like Dr. Phil

He seems to be a very wise guy. He seems to be a very good pdoc.

1 Like

He’s not a licensed psychologist any longer. Never had a license to practice medicine. I think he does more harm than good. You should read up on him. :slight_smile: And to answer the question, no, I don’t like him.

4 Likes

The guy is a ■■■■■■■ quack.
He’s not a certified clinical psychologist.

He’s a certified jackass and moron.

No I don’t like him.

4 Likes

I deleted my post. I don’t like him.

Lol. A lot of Dr. Phil fans you got there.lol. I’m indifferent to him myself. Couldn’t care less one way or another. Seen his show a couple times, thats about it.

Not a fan.

He’s bad stuff.

2 Likes

He’s known to shame people on national tv so no

1 Like

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs laying in a ditch?

Phil.

Dr Phil either sensationalizes people’s misery for tv ratings or he raises public awareness of taboo topics.

1 Like

Glad that I don’t know who he is after reading this thread lol

1 Like

He stole Mr Potatoheads look and he’s a quack. I don’t like him.

2 Likes

Let’s just say that I’m looking forward to the day his name is Land Phil.

2 Likes

He’s a tv show host that lets people with relationship problems fight each other on broadcast

1 Like

I like his show but I don’t like him. His job is to make fools out of his guests.

1 Like

NoOoOoOo!!! :-1: :-1:

Also, for some reason he reminds me of a tall version of the My Pillow Guy, who is also yucky. :grimacing:

1 Like

Not a fan. He supports the TTI way too much.

Not really. He seems very self righteous. His show can be entertaining at times though.

Dr. Phil is a HACK.

Here is a psychologist giving a balanced critique of Dr Phil. 20 minute clip.

Dr. Phil Show Critique | Is Phil McGraw Good for Mental Health?

He’s a bit like Jeremy Kyle ahaha except apparently dr Phil is a psychologist. I thought I liked him until I read more about him and watched him more.