Do you want to be in Moon?

There is a planet under our world which creates what you think…

1 Like

Not sure what u saying. But my moon sign is Scorpio :scorpius:

do you want to live in the moon ? question

1 Like

I want to change boring to some kind of cool stealth

Ya I’d like to be the man on the moon :crescent_moon:. But not permanently cuz that’d get boring and cold.

maybe you will find some friends aliens and they will have playstation 7

2 Likes

I can only wish so!!! :yum::us::crescent_moon:

1 Like

YES YES @anon48059102 YES!!!
I want to live on the moon!!!
If it will be possible to live on the moon it means society has made progress and I am all for that!
I can be among the settlers on the moon!
However I have heard that space travel causes health problems, if I find it safe to travel and stay there( safe health wise) I will go and we will dance together on the moon!!

2 Likes

it must be weird to be on the moon, having earth as my new moon

1 Like

That was one of my hallucinations. That I was transported into the moon and I am currently hibernating or something, and my current body is a clone I am controlling it from in the moon. I think when I die I wake up in the moon, in a future like place with awesome technology.
but I am crazy, right?

2 Likes

You have definitely seen that movie with a clone sent out on the moon to harvest dunno what, and the wife who pages him saying she is waiting for his return, but then when the time comes, the clone is killed and another one takes his place. Sorry I forgot the title of that movie…

1 Like

Are you talking about that Tom Cruise movie??? Either way that happened to me in 08’. Besides I didn’t just think it, I felt the rocket ride. It was pretty awesome.

1 Like

No, not Oblivion. Another movie whose name still eludes me.

I would like to verify Apollo landing site because of conspiracy theories that made me doubtfull

2 Likes

Maybe with a powerful enough telescope, we could apercevoir (damn what’s the English word?) The US flag on the Moon.

@Andrey do you live in France? You seems to be french speaking?

I’m not going to tell you what I thought when I read this thread title. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@anon9798425 let me guess… Sailor Moon ? :blush:

@y76 no, but I worked in Paris for 3 and a half years.

Oh and… apercevoir = to spot :slight_smile:

If I had a TV and could access this forum on the moon I doubt I’d notice much difference :confused:

2 Likes

except for the fact that you’d either suffocate or explode…