Do you want to achive something very good and be famous of that?

do you want to be cool ?

i want to be cool, but iam not

by the way Haldol improved my life littlebit, i feel bettr now

4 Likes

Nope, id never want to be famous!

Couldn’t handle all the scrutiny from people

1 Like

I’d like to invent a cure for something and be famous for that. But maybe being famous is a bad idea.

At one point I wanted to be famous for something, but then I saw the dark side of it.
Everyone would want to know every little detail about you and then start stalking you.

After thinking about all that I made the decision that I don’t want to be famous.

You seem like a kick ass guy spookster :smiley:

why ? 1515151185

what do the numbers mean? i often see them

nothing , you just cannot post very short replays

I almost thought this whole forum was in cahoots with each other… fml

4 Likes

Fame isn’t what I seek. But I’d like to perfect my craft to the point people enjoy it and I can share it with them. I’d like to become a philanthropist and give away most the money I’d make from this so called “fame” that I’d like to achieve. That way I never sell out and I help ppl in the process. But I wanna be at the top of my game in every aspect of life when this happens. Marilyn Monroe was considered a genius for the way she managed herself. I’d like to be on that level. Not that I’m anything like MM but I wanna be known for my creativity, for my PR, and much more. The “girls” are what convinced me to seek fame 5 years ago when I mistakenly expressed my interest in fame, then took it back, then was convinced by others to seek it. And I don’t wanna achieve it for another 6-8 years so I’ll be ready for it all but yes I want to be famous. If I had never got my meds right, never would have been able to be famous even tho I wanted to but I’ve overcome so much and make great strides everyday. So it’s achievable! I’m like a revenant (a man who returned from the dead) in the sense my soul died for many years now I’m very lively and more so each day. I’ve already met my soulmate and she didn’t want me back when I was 19 so why not. It’s a compromise I’ve made. And I believe it’s my purpose in life. I believe in god. Not gonna say anything more than that cuz that about sums it up.

1 Like

If I could be awesome at making Industrial music, I’d like that. But I don’t have the work ethic to do it professionally. Plus my appearance is not marketable.

1 Like

I am famous during psychosis. :smiley: for no reason whatsoever.

4 Likes

if fame means more money then why not?

I would love to be better at math but the meds and the illness have ruined my chance. I was a math major and wanted to do investment banking or be an actuary. ■■■■ this ■■■■. I’m taking a free course online and I can’t even do the basic math. I don’t compare myself with the best but there are plenty of people who major in math that can do the work and enjoy it. I wish I was like that. I really don’t want to end up being a forklift driver or work in retail.

1 Like

I don’t need to be in math competitions or be a researcher. I just want a ba in math from a decent school, get a job, and have a family.

It’s my damn memory loss.

1 Like

well i fantasize about being a good painter and being able to sell it for a high price… but my painting skills are awful. no one wants to buy my work. i want to be like Miss Led and Isma Comics.

2 Likes

I would like to be famous for something good rather than being famous for something bad. I know I’m not famous but I get a lot of negative attention and when I think I look ok and and still have some innocence something bad happens again.

1 Like

i might have been famous if I hadn’t gone anonymous on my book…could’ve done book signings at least. oh well.

2 Likes

I used to want to be famous for my music. But, now I’m not so sure. I’m sure not working so hard at it anymore. No one wants to listen to my works anyway. There’s too much competition.

1 Like

Actually, you are very cool. Your artwork is unique and you press forward in your life. I think you’re cool.

1 Like