Do you think you stink?

When I would take an injection sometimes my sweat would smell like vinegar.

LOL !! Ah disaster. I shower everyday and use lots of beauty products.

Yeah I donā€™t stink like vinegar anymore. I smell better now that I donā€™t smoke cigarettes. I shower almost daily too.

1 Like

I can not imagine :nauseated_face: ah the injection was the worse but it made me stable I guess.

1 Like

Yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes I still rarely hear voices. The injections would get rid of that. Luckily, Iā€™m steadily losing weight so I feel a bit better about myself. It is nice to be able to smell again isnā€™t it? After gaping for two weeks my sense of smell definitely improved. I think thatā€™s happening to you too.

1 Like

yeah! feels good. It gave me anxiety the most. Now I am more depressed though so better watch out for symptoms.
A fill in my vape lasts almost a full day. I do not smoke a lot anymore and donā€™t really want to. Maybe Wellbutrin is also helping I guess. I only miss the so called ā€˜buzzā€™ in the mornings with cigarette and coffee.

I am glad it is in the past now =)

I will quit vaping in a month or a bit more when my 2,5 bottles of flavour are finished.

I agree. I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll quit vaping any time soon. It is much better than coughing stuff up. Ewwā€¦ Haha. Itā€™s good to be back at the forum. On a side note I thought Iā€™d share a funny little story, so my sister visiting drinks everyday and one day she flipped off my mom. Well that part isnā€™t so funny but I told my mom jokingly, ā€œYou should have flipped her off back.ā€ And my mom was like, ā€œno what kind of example does that set.ā€ Then I asked her if she could raise her middle finger. She tried and did horns with her hand like rock and said, ā€œI donā€™t think I can because of arthritis.ā€ It was cute though so I told her she could throw web like Spiderman. She laughed but asked, ā€œhow does Spiderman throw web?ā€

2 Likes

So basically my mom couldnā€™t flip anyone off even if she tried. But the attempt was cute.

1 Like

I used to have anxiety about smelling bad back in high school although i showered everyday

1 Like

I used to hate sitting next to people in school. I always thought I smelt bad. I donā€™t have it as bad now that the antipsychotics have stopped me thinking about it. But yeh, Iā€™ve always thought I smelt off.

Iā€™m more calmer now though.

1 Like

I think it was Napoleon who first brought cologne to France, from Egypt which at that time was a French colony. Cologne means colony in French :fr:

2 Likes

When I was younger I got bullied a lot about how I smelled. It didnā€™t help that I was not allowed to shower everyday. When I was a teenager I used to bathe in detol when Iā€™d come home for lunch in the afternoon. Iā€™d shower In detol too. I felt disgusting. I revolted myself. I shower now. Everyday. I wash my hair every other day coz itā€™s not good to wash hair everyday.

1 Like