Do you think too much?

I find that I end up not doing what I want when I think too much. When I succeed in anything, exams, life, etc, its because I didn’t think too much. I think thinking too much reduces self confidence.

7 Likes

I think a lot. I get stuck staring into space just thinking about life. Sometimes I lay in bed for an hour just thinking. It’s like it just shuts me down

1 Like

Its one of my problems, especially in the evenings… Plus i think just worrifying things, so its not cool. The meds didnt help till now to fix my thinking or my deficits… I know lots of people struggle to cant think, but i have many, even physical problems, because of this racing in my head :confused: … Yeap, we lack a peace of mind with this…

2 Likes

I rarely think. I am empty most of the time

1 Like

Do you get catatonia? My mind is empty during catatonia.

No, just once 666/999

1 Like

I only get it when I stop my meds. My parents said I was frozen and not moving my eyes or body.

So you have catatonic sz?

1 Like

Not really, I get catatonia sometimes when unmedicated. It disappeared with antipsychotics

If you have catatonic episodes you have catatonia. Or undifferentiated

My parents never told the Dr. They told me I was frozen and they were hitting me and yelling at me but I took some time to respond.

I think an awful lot!! I’ve been told I’d make a good chess player cos I calculate my every move so much!!

2 Likes

But I don’t think I think Tooo much. Just a lot…

Are you good at chess?

1 Like

No. Lol…

Just I think so much about what if this what if that wat if this…

2 Likes

You say u think thinking too much reduces self confidence.

I think it’s the other way round.

Ppl who have low self confidence just happen to think a lot like it’s in their nature

1 Like

I was like that until I became an adult. I thought wearing a certain Tshirt will get me a 100% in an exam lol I still get that now but rarely.

1 Like

What does your name mean… I like it…

You’re right, I think personality is formed at 18 y.o. Once you’re 18, your personality can’t change. Its genetic too.

I am an overthinker and I tend to find it hard to look at the whole picture…

1 Like