Do you still play video games?

Sometimes. Sometimes I just can’t get into it, not feeling it. Sometimes I can blow 3 hours and not even notice.

I don’t play like I did as a kid and teen. I remember 24-36 hour binges at LAN cafe lock ins. Those were fun with like 40 of us. Kept me out of other trouble, better to geek out than tweek out.

3 Likes

You still make me want a VR set. I’m going to start saving for a PSVR2.

I wanna do that too!

2 Likes

OMG, to be young and play Quake at a LAN party again!

I jump you long time, baby.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Quake, unreal, counter-strike, EverQuest, whole lot of them. It was a good few years at that place, but lord could they not turn a profit. Shut down like the rest of them.

3 Likes

Yes been playing left 4 dead 2 and age of empires 3

3 Likes

I enjoy gaming at 38 years old but things like the banjo take the priority…mostly.

5 Likes

I was never good at video games. I play on easy and dont get far. I beat two or three games total in many years. But well my television doesnt work i dont know why the box is not there well its bizaree and i want to watch a little tv and possibly play a video game. And i cant. But i could order a box i havent and probably wont. Well no tv i guess and thats okay.

2 Likes

I haven’t played consoles for decades but have always played computer games. I still remember the first text based games like Zorc…but since my late teens I’ve always had a computer.

Love gaming. It’s one of the few things that brings me joy and I can concentrate on. Can’t say that for movies and other things.

3 Likes

I still play games. late 30’s i am. i have a console and like playing civ 6. i just got Elden Ring but am frustrated with the combat. haven’t played online yet. bought doom the other week but it was too hard to play too early on. i played doom 95 and loved it. played all the way through and designed my own levels. A friend years ago got me into Skyrim and i played that for years. Lots of fun there. Waiting for the next Elder Scrolls but it will probably be, oh well i could play it on PC.

2 Likes

I just bought Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection today and I am enjoying the hell out of it.

(The game is 75% off until March 10ᵗʰ on the PlayStation Store.)

2 Likes

I enjoyed videogames in the 80s on the commodore 64 and atari. It has no entertainment value for me anymore. A fly on my arm is so much more entertaining or the sound of birds. Sometimes i play lumosity. Brainteasing games. But i don’t mean that other video games are not mentally challenging.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.