Do you pick your nose?

I confess I do. I also confess that I can’ t stand it when I see someone else pick theirs. So, go figure.:eyeglasses:

3 Likes

I pick my nose. usually in the privacy of my own home. I’ve even figured out that I don’t produce as much boogs when I don’t consume grains. so that has helped cut down on the habit and allows me to breath freely.

In the bathroom and wash my hands after.

1 Like

My sister and law did this when she was a teen. I don’t know if she still does. She used to hide her treasures on the back of her headboard for her bed. I saw the back of it once it was disgusting.

One time I rode with her in a car to Florida and she had gas. I had my head out the window going down the interstate. It was bad. She was just laughing so I knew it was her.

Not very lady like.

We are taught to hate the smell of our asses. It is not naturally offensive.

Naw, as far as I know it was there when I was born and I had no choice in the matter.

When are you guys going to learn and stop feeding me lines that I can make the easiest, stupidest jokes about?

3 Likes

But that’s your charm, @77nick77

1 Like

Yeah @chordy I’m afraid you’re right.

P.S. sorry if I wrecked your confidence the other day. I’ve been working on my own for the past 38 years.

You didn’t wreck it, if you did, it wasn’t for long and I can’t even remember it. Oh, yes it was about the black-white issue. That I am still learning about. Probably will be for a long time.

No, but my husband does and even eats his boogies. :nauseated_face:

My nose picks itself. I invented nasal wiper blades. Buy the more expensive kind as the cheap ones fall apart quickly.

:innocent:

2 Likes

For fifty years as a cigarette smoker, I had no boogers. I mean, that’s how I remember it. Now that I am nicotine free, I have boogers again.

2 Likes

Everyone picks their nose. The real question is do you eat whatever you find? (:nauseated_face::face_vomiting::dizzy_face:)

Welcome to sz.com, tonight -do you pick your nose? Our last caller in said he does because you gotta clear out the nano bots every now and then. In other news, why does this mofo use the treadmill next to mine and later tonight -word salad for all, complimentary of @SzAdmin.

3 Likes

Troços is Portuguese for boogers
Mocos is Spanish for boogers

1 Like

Yeah im always bunged up in the morning, but i always use a bit of bog roll!

You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can’t pick your friends nose.

1 Like

-quickly removes finger from nose-

-remembers this is an online forum-

-puts finger back in nose-

2 Likes

No, I have my butler do it for me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.