Do you like where you live?

I like me hometown. It’s very safe, well organized and pretty, but it’s also the most expensive city of Belgium. In a couple of years I want to buy my own apartment and might move to Brussels as I like living in big cities and you get more value for your buck.

3 Likes

I live in Brisbane, which is the capital of Queensland. I love living here.

3 Likes

No - I would like to live in Canada or UK

2 Likes

not really its home but its unforgiving

3 Likes

I like my town, good location with nearby supermarkets, train/bus stations and a reputable park in my country as well.

Even has a Starbucks and fast food joints nearby as well.

3 Likes

I like my city in the middle of the Midwest U.S.A. Even though both the winters and the summers can be brutal, the springs and especially the autumn’s are absolutely heaven itself.

I was born here but I’ve lived and traveled all over the world. And I somehow ended up back in my hometown. I got it made here with transportation, housing and services. This city is metropolitan with everything a bigger city has to offer only it’s less crowded and prices are more reasonable.

I think that I might live out the rest of my life here as I am getting older now and am quite comfortable.

3 Likes

At this point I wouldn’t want to live anywhere.

2 Likes

No I don’t. We eat too much caviar, ribeye steak, shrimp, and lobster. The gold toilet is too nice too use. We also have too much money, and space. I also don’t like driving in my Mersades much. I’d rather live in a more humble state with vienna sausage, salsbury steak, luncheon meat sandwiches, p&j sandwhiches, french fries, tiny rooms, less than $900 a month for expenses and a van to ride in. I have it too good. (actually sometimes we eat better than the latter story and it beats homelessness any day.)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.