Do you like where you live

I live in Victoria, British Columbia. Moved here from Vancouver and I absolutely love it

2 Likes

I live in a seaside suburb of Cape Town and love it. I love that I can hear the sound of the sea from my house and that the beach and flea market is close to walk to. Cape Town has lovely weather most of the year too. :blush:

4 Likes

Yes they have a beach but the town i’m in has no body my age in it so no one to hang out with all the time.

1 Like

Me too! What do you like about Vermont?

1 Like

i liked my hometown years ago, i could walk everywhere or ride a bicycle. my new location requires a car to get around, but the plus side is i can garden on some land. if money was no object, i would probably move to a ski town in colorado, and hike and ski and get baked haha.

2 Likes

I live in the Sierra Foothills in Northern California. I’d prefer to live in Half Moon Bay in the Bay Area.

1 Like

I can tolerate where I live, I don’t like it. Sometimes you have to go where the work is. Mrs. Squirrel’s job is about 80% work from home and mine is at 100%. She nails down the other 20% and it’s off to the Rocky Mountains for us.

2 Likes

Dude thats awesome!!! Such a rad place to go see :blush:

The changing leaves and brisk weather, I would love to start a family and be a dad and sled my kids in the snow ---- I can escape the city life style of drunks at the bus stop and whores down town :upside_down_face:

Not to mention all the terrible things to happen to me living here, I want out

1 Like

Small town, a bit booring, but its decent.

1 Like

I live in Little Rock Arkansas and am happy where I’m at. My psychiatric care provider is about a mile from my apartment building. I’m planning on dying here.

3 Likes

Holy crap lady! Can you not afford to move?

1 Like

We tried to sell our house and couldn’t get anyone to even want to see it inside. They’d pull up, see the trailer park across the street, and then drive off.

1 Like

You poor thing

1 Like

It’s ok @Loke . I’ve gotten used to it. I just hope we don’t get broken into again

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.