Do you like summer

We have summer now, it is 20 C and over, feels nice when I ride my bicycle, I wish this summer will be hot.

7 Likes

I wish ours was hotter and longer. Still hoping for some of that Global Warming everyone else talks about, but that we’re not seeing.

2 Likes

mainly i love winter
also summer has it is own beauty

3 Likes

I love summer because of the longer days and nicer weather. :sunny: :beach_umbrella:

4 Likes

Our summer is not long either, July is the warmest month (at least has been). Our winter is quite long which is why I like our summer. Many people travel to some nations such as Spain and Greece to enjoy the warm weather, which is why I wish this summer would be hot.

Summer is probably my least favorite season.

Big fan of Fall though-- hoodie weather :blush:

11 Likes

I like it. Those days where you sit on the back balcony and listen to the grasshopper sounds. Added bonus if the wind is rustling the trees. The smell of nature while multiple shades of red and blue paint the sky. The stars becoming visible and the moon high in the sky. Some colored clouds floating along, a lone plane trailing across the colors.

I like it

5 Likes

I wore my Acapulco T-shirt today. I got it in Acapulco in 1991, 29 years ago. Today Acapulco is not the same tourist city as it was then because there is a lot of violence in Acapulco nowadays.

I love summer!! I get real miserable when it’s not sunny

1 Like

Greek summer is a miracle, masterpiece

2 Likes

In Aug 1986 I was Crete, it was nice, good memories.

1 Like

I love summer, it improves my mood a lot

4 Likes

I like spring and fall the most, perfect temperatures, not too hot and not too cold.

3 Likes

I like Summer, Spring, and Fall. I’d rather be hot than cold in the Winter. The dry air in Winter really messes up my sinuses.

1 Like

i like summer, the heat isnt bothering me now that ive lost 20 pounds. i often worked outside all day in my 20’s in the summer. im almost back to my pre medicated weight now.

in the summer, i go hiking, ride my bicycle, go kayaking, do a little fishing, and sometimes travel. plus all the good music shows are in the summer.

1 Like

I love the outdoors so summer is the best thing in the world for me.

2 Likes

Not really. I hate being hot. My favourite is autumn and winter. Here in Cape Town its winter and freezing, we just had two days of heavy rain and it’s left behind cold temperatures. I love the cold, it’s so invigorating! My favourite weather is fog or cold sunny days.

2 Likes

I love the sunshine and long days of summer but I could do without the heat and humidity.

3 Likes

Spring and Fall are best seasons

2 Likes

I like summer but heat kills me if I don’t stay out of the heat. July can be torture.

1 Like