Do you like summer

I love the heat. Makes my blood boil and it’s great. I am a product of my climate.

3 Likes

Its probably too hot and humid in Iowa for my personal liking, but other than that it’s pretty all right. I like the longer days.

1 Like

I live in the south of China where the summer can be super hot. So summer is the least favourite season for me. I like autumn best.

3 Likes

I was in Virginia last week and it got up into the 90s. It felt so much hotter than California heat. I guess it’s the humidity that makes the difference.

We don’t have AC in this apartment in California. I can usually manage with a fan, and there’s plenty of windows, but sometimes I really do miss the conditioned air.

3 Likes

I wicked like Summer!

2 Likes

If spring lasted longer I’d like summer more if Winter lasted less I’d like winter more. Winter is great until your will power runs out and you’re just like…please let me go out side.

2 Likes

Today has been a sunny summer day, temperatures were over 20 C and I rode my bicycle 28 km. I visited my father’s grave and watered flowers. It has been nice to be outside and enjoy the sunshine.

1 Like

I like summer, but I don’t do too well with heat. I get dizzy and tend to overheat. Also I burn easily :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t like summer that much.

I absolutely love the fall though

3 Likes

My favourite season is the summer. I just love the feel of the heat on your skin after a cold winter and the clear blue skies

3 Likes

I like summer until it hits the 90s for weeks at a time. My favorite weather is 50s to low 80s though.

2 Likes

I like when it is hot, today we had 26 C and it was nice to ride my bicycle, 28 km. I also got some news from China, they had 50 C which is much too hot and they stay inside. Our summer is short and I hope it will be hot after the long winter.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.