Do you like prawn?

I’m allergic to prawn. Any shellfish

2 Likes

I had it at sushi bars, with sticky rice under. Its not bad.

2 Likes

No I don’t like it. I don’t like prawn or shrimp or lobster for that matter. I do like fish though. Like tuna, trout, salmon, cod and pollock. I’ve had a few shrimp recipes that I could tolerate, but I don’t really like it. Some people go crazy for the stuff. I don’t understand. And lobster is too fishy for me.

1 Like

I love it, but my favourite seafood is octopus.

2 Likes

Octopus freaks me out lol

2 Likes

I like prawn, both peeled and shell-fried, although they are a bit harder to eat as you got to get your hands dirty taking off the shell

1 Like

There is a new TV show coming out called Prawn Stars. It will be aired along the side of American Lobsters.

Jk!

I love basically every type of seafood. All shellfish and fish. I love octopus and calamari too. Yummy! :yum:

2 Likes

I never liked seafood - always thought it was potentially hazardous. Prawn grosses me out but my husband likes it. It is creepy to see their eyes staring at you from the plate! :laughing:

I used to eat fish but now I’m vegetarian so don’t eat animals of any kind.

1 Like

yes love shrimp, taste like lobster.

1 Like

I recently had calamari and it tasted like rubber! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah, I totally get that. Meat grossed me out too @Hadeda

1 Like

That sounds unpleasant @Wave

2 Likes

no seafood for me thanks…I do like some blackened grouper though…

1 Like

Ew. Nope. Not for me.

2 Likes

I used to like seafood a lot more when I was younger.
Not so much today and I could be allergic to shrimp now.

2 Likes

No way. I do not like it.

1 Like

I am a Cajun. We love our seafood. My son is a pescatarian.

I wish we could have crawfish all year though. It’s seasonal but that’s freshwater mud bugs not really seafood but it’s damn good.

3 Likes

They always said I needed to suck the heads of crawfish and I never had the guts to do it! haha. I guess you can spot the tourist. Love the seafood and prawns are great. High in cholesterol though so a treat they are good.

2 Likes

There’s no way I could handle sucking the head out. That’s so horrible! I can’t even imagine it

I like shrimp. Don’t know if I’ve ever had prawn. I like the battered fish you get at Long John Silver’s with malt vinegar

1 Like