1 Like

Oh no thats terrible :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

According to google they starved to death due to the heat

1 Like

Nope. Besides fish, I don’t like seafood. :whale::whale::whale:

I never ate snow crab when they still existed. I regret it

2 Likes

I used to when I was a kid until I got an extremely bad case of shellfish food poisoning that hospitalized me for a couple of weeks. It affected my kidney function, but luckily they came back. I can’t even look at shellfish now.

1 Like

Yeah I’m very careful when it comes to seafood

1 Like

Shrimp is amazing on Xmas Eve I’m having shrimp

1 Like

Wooeee there we go.

I’m doing shrimp cocktail, scallops, lobster

Shrimps are cool.

:shrimp:

1 Like

too afraid of contamination of shrimp…used to eat peel and eat shrimp with coctail sauce made up of ketchup and horsradish and a splash of lemon juice…loved it…no more.

1 Like

Lobster dipped in melted butter-scrumptious. Shrimp cocktail is good. Potted shrimps also. Winkles/cockles/mussels/ squid/crayfish/crab/lobster/clams/scallops - tasty very very tasty.

2 Likes

I like shrimp more prepared than lwss prepared. But a few times i gave eaten a partly frozen shrimp ring which is inadvisable due to the nasty frozen shrimp water

1 Like

i bought 10 lbs of snow crab last month, and 3 pounds a few days ago, i never knew about this but still have the 3 pounds in the freezer. they seem to still have them in stock everywhere near me

1 Like

Mmm getting hungry now. Watch out little crabs and lobsters and shrimps and fishies, watch out.

1 Like

Reminds me of my mother. She loved shrimp cocktail and used to go to a drive in restaurant for it. I like it, but can live without it. I think I like cooked shrimp better.

1 Like