Do you like potatoes

I like fresh new potatoes. I cook them and then eat with butter or margarine.

14 Likes

I prefer the potatoes fried/deepfried.

3 Likes

I love deep fried potatoes as well. I’ve switched to using an air fryer and the quality is close to deep-fried, but less grease. Makes my cardiologist happier. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s weird not to like potatoes.

3 Likes

Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew

9 Likes

Yes. I like potatoes. I like them with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter, a touch of salt, and pepper

3 Likes

yeah i like potatoes i like them baked with butter or french fries with ketchup.

2 Likes

You should ask @melmel7

3 Likes

“Do you like apples?”
Aaand…
“She gave me her number!”

(Good Will Hunting)

2 Likes

Sure, I cook up some hash browns occasionally. Potatoes are also good for getting pet odors out of carpets and if you cut a little sliver off and brush your teeth with it will eliminate a the need for a root canal.

2 Likes

Yes I like potatoes. Not as much as pasta but they make a very tasty snack or added to veggie soup.

I just had a potato tonight. I love it with skin on (for the vitamin C) and chopped into small chunks and fried in a little olive oil, then cooked in some water and when water evaporates then fried again with Portuguese spice and salt on. Delicious savoury snack!

2 Likes

Raw potatoes are pretty darn good. . . Ok no lol, but I prefer mashed potatoes (cooked of course lol)

1 Like

French fry pataters? I reckon I like them from time to time. Umm! Hmm!

:innocent:

3 Likes

Sure I like the perfect French fries and garlic mashed potatoes. Didn’t the potato save parts of Europe from starvation?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Oh yeah, I love me some potatoes. Boiled, mashed, fried, add a little salt and butter and you’re good to go!

:potato: :sunny:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Now I want potatoes!

2 Likes

I love potatoes all sorts of ways. One of my favorite foods.

4 Likes

How has anyone not invoked…

THE GREAT POTATO

…yet? Has that run its course? (Main course, obviously. Yoink!)

:blush:

2 Likes