Do you like potatoes

Office potatoe

1 Like

Well, since youā€™re on about the ā€œGreat Potato in the skyā€, I will tell you, God exists and if you say anything about the potato being a meteor, then if you go and get yourself killed, it was for potatoes.

I ask, how many of you have recurring thoughts that you can destroy the universe? You do not deserve to feel that way. You need help.

1 Like

I be eating mad potatoes, dogā€¦ mainly in the form of delicious oven baked french fries that I put Old Bay seasoning on and dip in ketchup. I also like mashed potatoes with gravy. I donā€™t eat many potato chips, but those are also good. Itā€™s like the only vegetable I eat every day.

2 Likes

my mom makes the best fried potatoes and onionsā€¦with ketchup on the table with themā€¦man, she made them the last time I visited along with baconā€¦delicious. I like mcdonalds fries the bestā€¦I also make mean fried potatoes and onionsā€¦but cooking it takes all the fun out of eating it for meā€¦hot oil scares meā€¦

2 Likes

I love potatoes.

Best potatoes I think Iā€™ve had weā€™re fresh potatoes Anders picked from the garden and boiled them immediately served with salt n butter and ate them like lollies.

I love potatoes cooked in many different ways.

I hope to treat myself to unhealthy potato scallops next week.

2 Likes

I think it was Ireland but Iā€™m not sure

3 Likes

Potatoes are great in all itā€™s forms. Have a little brother who just basically ate potato for years when young. Odd little childā€¦heā€™s the musician of the family.

2 Likes

I like big fries dipped in ketchup and hot sauce. Also baked with butter, sour cream and hot sauce

2 Likes

I always mix ketchup and hot sauce when I eat steak fries at Village Chicken back in Virginia.

2 Likes
2 Likes

My family uses hot sauce on everything. I made chicken salad for sis and I to eat tomorrow and I put mayo and hot sauce in it.

2 Likes

I love potatoes. So versatile.

3 Likes

There was this special brand of spicy ketchup that my local Glory Days Bar and Grill in Virginia used to have on their tables, it was called ā€œKetchupeƱo.ā€ Unfortunately they stopped serving it after a few years. I forget where it was made, but Iā€™ve always wanted something like that to be available at grocery stores.

2 Likes

My main goal in life is to have great potato come out of my air fryer.

EJTk8dwU8AItP8q

Iā€™m just sayinā€™.

:grin:

3 Likes

Okay so what you need to do there is douse it all in vinegar, shake some old bay on it, then dip them in hot cheese, ketchup, or spicy ketchup before yā€™all eat them :smiley:

Iā€™m getting hungry :open_mouth:

1 Like

I love potatoes as they are my number 1 comfort food. When I have a ā€œcheat day,ā€ Iā€™m usually having mashed potatoes and fried chicken. I have this guilty pleasure of dipping my proteins into my mashed/smashed potatoes. Fried chicken, grilled chicken, steak, fish, or pretty much any protein is amazing when dipped in warm mashed potatoes.

1 Like

Crap, now I am too. If I fire up the fryer my wife will hear it and Iā€™m done for. I think I will just sit here quietly and pretend my stomach didnā€™t just start grumbling.

3 Likes

Cut cooked potatoes and fry them in a pan with bacon.
Put potatoes and carrots on a roastpan and bake them in the oven.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.