Do you like money..?

do you like money…?

It’s not that I like it or dislike it, but it’s something a person needs to get through the month. We just try to be careful not to be wasteful with it now like we were when we were younger, and we always try to save for that rainy day. I just don’t think it’s healthy to fixate on it or to use those around you to obtain it.

2 Likes

it’s a love hate relationship… but it helps me improve my life and I think it’s healthy to work. Good for the world and good for the self.

i like $$$$$1000,00000

I dont care for money. It has no value to me as i have everything i need. Im a simple man.

1 Like

money buys potato’s in fairness

2 Likes

potatoes can grow for free on the soil :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Kind of helps if you own the soil?

everything is free without value

I’d say that love and affection, a kind word, a good deed, they can all be free of cost but carry great value…Especially to the recipient. I can always find more money, but finding a good friend is harder.

1 Like

You can own the soil, you can borrow, you can just use public gardens as well :smile:

1 Like

That reminds me… Yearly property taxes are coming due. Someone has to pay for the public gardens.

1 Like

yes and i like songs about it too lol,

money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money

Who doesnt Pedro :thinking:

I hate money, but I like what it buys.

3 Likes

A more evolved culture would not be so attached to trading symbols for assets.

1 Like

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t like money, but I can part from it if the cause is right.

world without money would be a much better place

2 Likes

I hate and love money. I hate that I need to work so much for the money. I love to get my money in the end of the month. But it is never enough.