Do you like classical music?

I like Pachebel. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I used to listen to some classical, like Holst, but not recently.
It reminds me too much of funerals.

1 Like

@cdwithdcs very nice, my favorite songs of hers is Only Time

2 Likes

I love classical piano music. And most all classical music. I love playing it on my piano too.

1 Like

I love classical music.
Bach, Buxtehude, Beethoven, Brahms, Mahler,
Webern, Cage, Satie, Berg, Schoenberg, Debussy,
Stockhausen, and many more.

2 Likes

G’morning!

I listen to classical on my local classical station. The station is funded by our local public radio. :+1:

1 Like

I haven’t listened to much classical.

Just discovered Chinese traditional. I think I’ll listen to that for awhile.

2 Likes

I love classical music especially on vinyl.

:notes:

1 Like

I used to listen to the Beatles on vinyl.

2 Likes

Verdi. Almost exclusively.

Great grandmother got me started on his work on an old hand crank record player with a horn. I was young. Under 6 years old.

That’s a happy memory I haven’t had in a while.

2 Likes

There’s a classical station out of Dayton Ohio that we listen to a lot. Little LED really likes classical.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the cool replies!!

:smiley:

2 Likes

My high school history teacher would dim the lights and put on classical music during tests. He claimed it helped with concentration. :joy:

You know how many people were sleeping by the end of the period? I never slept bc it was my favorite class but others not so lucky.

1 Like

Classical on vinyl sends me way back to late 80’s/early 90’s ballet studio. :ballet_shoes::dancing_women:

2 Likes

Haha! That’s funny Skunky. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I played in orchestras and small groups throughout high school and college. I am a classically trained violinist. I only really like classical when playing it though haha. It was like a competitive sport to me but my fellow “orch-dorks” were some of my best friends.

2 Likes

I used to have a radio station Xlnc1 from tijuana on the radio, so cool!
classicals nice. I want to try and tune in again now.

1 Like

I like a lot of classical but am going through a phase of not enjoying music so much at the moment. Some classical just seems a bit “too many notes Herr Mozart”

2 Likes

My favorite by her is probably Wild Child.

2 Likes

I listen to piano playlists on Spotify. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Does that count?

I don’t really understand genres… I listen to lots of different kinds of music, but I don’t know how to classify most of it.

2 Likes