Do you have patience?

I could use more of it. How does one develop it?

3 Likes

I have tons of patience. I assume you can work on it some how. :turtle::turtle::turtle:

2 Likes

Nope. None. I do think you could exercise it, like a muscle, just stretching your patience bit by bit.

2 Likes

I have worlds of patience for most things except my recovery.

1 Like

I think maybe it’s something that is learned. I’ve always been a patient person but I think my mother was too. I mean she died when I was 13 but up until that time she seemed to be someone who didn’t get mad very easily.

My hard headed daughter liked to kill me though. I wasn’t patient with her. She drove me crazy !!!

I have a ton of patience unless my anxiety and paranoia override it.

1 Like

I get very impatient when waiting for appointment and when people late sometimes I might feel like I’m going to cry

1 Like

I had no patience in my 30s, but now I have the patience of a cat :smiley_cat:, that is to say, lots.

1 Like

I taught elementary school for years, heck ya I got patience!

2 Likes

I do not have much patience if I am being honest about it

Some things bother me more than others though

I’m not too bad but depends on situation. I do want everything to happen at once when I change my mind but I’ll go for ages without moving. When I move I do it wholeheartedly but now I’m a little older I think I am more patient for sure.

2 Likes

You have a Dr appointment at 1 o’clock. You make sure to check in 15 minutes early and they make you wait til 2 o’clock. But I understand sometimes things come up with doctors. This is just an example.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.