Do you have good intuition?

what it tells you ? …

Nope. It’s always mislead me and got me into trouble when I’ve listened to my intuition and not my common sense ! That’s just me though.

3 Likes

Having a mental illness can make you feel like you have great intuiton it does me but always gets me in to trouble .

1 Like

I feel like my intuition has gotten worse since i had sz

2 Likes

My intuition is kind of garbage now, thanks to SZ. I attributed voices in my head to psychic responses from people, when that probably isn’t so. I also thought I could cold-read people based on my formerly crazy whims at one point, and again, this isn’t so.

2 Likes

I not sure really. I do take its feelings into consideration though quite seriously.

1 Like

Yes I have great intuition when I’m not psychotic or manic/mixed.

1 Like

I’ve been an only child all of my life. I used have great intuition I can tell when my blood relatives are around.i guess no much as intuitive bit aware.

2 Likes

I used to think I had great intuiton untill I realized it was my mental illness I’ve left a path of destruction due to believing I had some sort of super powers lol .I tend to think more about things these days before acting upon it .

Like a bat outa hell

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.