Schizophrenia.com

Do you have a partner on this Valentine's Day

I have not had any since the divorce in America in 2000, but I am used to be alone.

It is funny how these special American holidays/days have landed to my society in the past 20 years.

No partner for me! At this age I am use to being alone. Besides I can buy my own chocolate!

3 Likes

I’m single and likely to remain that way. It would take a generous woman to put up with me.

I’ve been single since 2 years ago when the illness started. Before that I used to date a married woman LOL.
I’m in no condition to have a relationship right now. Too many negative symptoms…
Where do you live @mjseu ?? I live in Romania (Eastern Europe). We also celebrate Valentine’s Day here…

Nope, just me and my dog. I bought him a bag of pig ears.

3 Likes

lol, yes, we Americans love to spread our little holidays hahaha thanksgiving is also great fun, your country should try it!

I have hook ups, does that count? lol lol

No boyfriend who is committed but two who I see pretty much weekly for one reason only. They are both bud tenders so I’m pretty sure at least one will get me a “flower” for valentine’s day haha (medicinal cannabis, I talk of. warning about not using cannabis if it triggers positive symptoms here).

2 Likes

I am in Finland, I have not been in Romania, but my father visited Romania in the beginning of the 1980s. The time has passed.

Wow, never been to Finland but I love Nightwish, it’s a Finnish metal band.

1 Like

All the single ladies, all the single ladies!
No I don’t and I don’t mind

1 Like

no partner.because i always talk to myself when i was alone.my mind can get clearly.

No valentine for me. I did get a happy valentine’s wish via whatsapp from my niece and a friend. Today is also the birthday of my old school girlfriend. She used to be my valentine 30 years ago

1 Like

Happy Valentine’s day from this cat with a heart on its flank…to everybody here!
~from Best of Tumblr feed
*not as good as @Minnii 's flying kitten pic, but close lol!

9 Likes

I guess the voices are my partners.

1 Like

I get my wife a card and chocolates. Also get a few candy treats for my little girls!

But I guess most of the rest of you are…

2 Likes

No partner. My dad bought me Valentines pizza yesterday

2 Likes

Valentines day is a way for Candy Companies and Card Companies like Hallmark to make a lot of money - Its a big day for Jewlers as well.

3 Likes

Nope, not this Valentine’s Day. But there’s a part of me that believes things might change soon. :blush:

1 Like

I am one of the luck few to have a partner on Valentine’s Day. I don’t know what he sees in me in fat and schizophrenic but he’s there all the same

1 Like

im single and like it that way for now…until i become wealthy and healthy… :tea:

Valentines day I went out with parents for a big Indian meal and I have never felt so full