9 Likes

What is their name!?

1 Like

Named him Spot.

1 Like

That looks like a pretty cat. This is my cat:

7 Likes

20171222_193544

Here’s my cat, Simba, curled up on the blankets on the sofa. He usually doesn’t sleep that often. But, he is sleeping here.

4 Likes

He’s adorable! Pet him for me!

@Hedgehog your cat is beautiful!

2 Likes

Thanks, @Noise! Here’s a picture I just took of him:

I just love him :heart:

4 Likes

Technically they are my inlaws cats but we love them.

5 Likes

i don’t have photo capability but I have a gray tabby cat living in my bedroom right now while it’s freezing temps outside…the dog rooroo would eat it if we didn’t keep it locked in the bedroom but I figure it’s better than freezing outside…it had congested lungs last week when I let it in but it cleared up in a couple of days…I think I saved it’s life !!

7 Likes

I have 4 cats! minka, benzai, Pumba, timon!

2 Likes

2 Likes

This is our soon to be 19 year old cat ‘Tinky’, and one of our guinea pigs!

4 Likes

ive wanted a cat for years. my brother used to keep a bunch when i was younger and lived at my moms and i sort of took up with one and took care of it, then i moved out and no one took care of it and eventually the lady across the road took it in, had it fixed and started taking care of it. she came and told me to feel free to play with it whenever i was there. when i moved in w my grandparents i wanted my own pet (they had a dog), so i asked for a cat, they said no. i was allowed to get a guinea pig instead. then another. then a pig. a p i g. i could have a pig in the house but no cat. i still want a cat cause when i do get accepted to go to college i wanted to take an emotional support animal with me, and i cant take the pig because shes aggressive to people other than me and my grandparents, also i dont think they would let me bring a pig lol, but cats are allowed as emotional support animals at the one im wanting to go to, but would have to have it before going (you have to have it registered when you figure out your housing plan) and my grandparents probably wouldnt let me keep one until then :frowning:

this turned into a cat essay, oops

3 Likes

tubby sleeping on comforter

5 Likes

Everytime my partner and I would get a cat my inlaws would eventually make us get rid of them but my inlaws little girl wanted cats so that’s okay

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.