Please post your cat photos here

I’m really down and need cheering up, and cats make me happy so!

7 Likes

You should follow cats of instagram

1 Like
7 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

Those eyes :scream_cat::heart_eyes_cat::scream_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Omg! What a beautiful goofy kitty! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Dogs okay?

6 Likes

I want to post a sketch of my imaginary cat.

Hi there, I haven’t got a cat of my own at the moment, but had one for 11 years until 2011 when she passed away from cancer. I love looking at photos of cats too! Always makes me happy, I would love a Bengal cat one but I intend on rescuing so probably won’t end up with one.

But here’s some photos to make you smile:

They’re like mini tigers or leopards!

9 Likes

My Tiggy baby!

8 Likes

She’s the cutest thing ever!!

1 Like

Dear God.

Now I want a cat.

I don’t even like cats. Too sassy.

1 Like

My boyfriends Siamese is the most highly strung cat I’ve ever met :joy: From my experiences the fluffy cats are the nice ones! :joy:

1 Like

How true!

I’ve never had a bad fluffy cat experience.

2 Likes

Tiggy is a boy but it’s hard to tell from the name so I’ll forgive you :wink: We adopted him from the RSPCA last February. We actually went to look at the dogs but they only ones they had were big ones with separation anxiety issues. So we wandered over to the kittens and Tiggy came up to the front of the glass and jumpted up on a chair. We went to walk away but we could see him meowing. And when Mr Turtle turned to leave, Tiggy put his paw up on the glass and meowed more.

So we asked if we could go in and meet him. By the time we got in to the pen, he was curled up ready to have a sleep. But when I walked in, he jumped out of the bed and climbed up my leg for a cuddle. So we brought him home.

His name at the RSPCA was Magnum! wtf?? So I renamed him in the car on the way home. He was in a cardboard carrier they gave us at the RSPCA and he burst through it during the car ride home.

I really regretted getting him at first becasue he was such a handful at ten weeks old. And I got really depressed. It was like post partum depression but morel like post rspca depression. But then I got an image implanted in my head of him as an adult cat and I couldn’t imagine him living with another family.

Im so happy we kept him. Wait here I’ll post a video for you of his trick …

3 Likes
6 Likes

I wish I had more on this phone!

5 Likes

Me and my sister’s cat getting along super well earlier this year.

I’m exaggerating about how well we got along.

I think my face and body language really tell the story.

Also Butters’ body language.

Yes, HER name is Butters.

Long live South Park references!

7 Likes

Thank you so much for that post and video, it is literally like having your own little child, like a pregnancy story :heart_eyes: Haha.

Tiggy is my cat of the day! :joy_cat:

2 Likes