Do you have a big belly?

Do you have a big belly?

Some of my clothes do not fit because of my big belly :santa:

What should I do?

I have a big belly too. I keep outgrowing everything!

1 Like

I try to diet and exercise…yes I have a big belly but it’s not as big as it used to be and that’s my motivation to completely lose the belly !!

1 Like

My belly is definitely big.

1 Like

I do. Thankfully my weight has kinda stabilized.

1 Like

I do. They call this the dad bod. Mombod for women

1 Like

Yes, and it’s awful.
I definitely have the Mombaod.

I have a big belly. Like, really big. I hate it. But, I hate pretty much everything about my body right now.

Yes. I am about sixty pounds overweight, and my excess weight is mostly concentrated around my stomach. It’s hard on my back. I need to lose weight, but right now it’s the holiday season, so I’ll wait until after that to begin.

4 Likes

It keeps getting bigger

Yeah I have a pot belly from too much of the good life. I need to give up the midstrength beer…gawd I love it so!! Doing some crunches and getting fitter so it’s on my radar to remove!

1 Like

what are you calling midstrength beer? is this alcohol content percentage? I drink 6 point alcohol beer that in my state you have to buy at the liquor store.

3.5% over here alcohol / volume. Heavy is like 4.8-5%.

1 Like

It might be zyprexa that made ur belly big …!!! Aint it my man…rg1…

1 Like

I like to float in the water and eat a picnic off my big belly like an otter.

9 Likes

Yes I have big belly and people often think I am pregnant

3 Likes

I’m not that fat but have a big belly due to too many kids :frowning: I’ve tried everything to get rid of it, but it is not going.

My belly is still big, but slowly receding. I’ve lost 13 pounds since quitting abilify. Need to lose another 22 or so.

1 Like

My stomach makes Butterbean’s stomach look like Twiggy.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say it’s “big”, but it’s definitely larger than it once was. I notice shirts that used to fit me perfectly now show a bit of my belly. I’m really trying to lose weight though.