Do you have a big belly?

IMG_0575

6 Likes

Yes but itā€™s slowly getting smaller. Far too slowly for my tastes.

I have and I havenā€™t get married.I think the possibility is low since I have a big bellyšŸ™

1 Like

Others say itā€™s no problem, but I hate my belly. I used to be very slim, most of my life even bordering underweight. But on Zyprexa I gained weight and never lost the belly. I also had a child so I have stretch marks and lose skin there. Canā€™t really get used to my new body. Iā€™m currently dating a cute guy 10 years my junior and I am superscared that he would think I have a fat ā€œold womenā€™sā€ belly and find me ugly and leave because of that. I feel stupid whining about it, because thereā€™s obviously more important things in life and more tough things in my life he could run away over, but my belly is the body part Iā€™m super insecure about. When picking new clothes I always look out that they camouflage my belly and I donā€™t like wearing bikinis anymore. I just went to the gym to subscribe and I also practice looking into the mirror with some self-compassionā€¦

1 Like

I am sorry @anon73478309 at least you have a child now, which is good.

My body fat increased two years ago on Latuda and I never lost it. I am starting exercise soon.

2 Likes

Thanks @mermaid1 ! Yes, my son is the greatest gift of all and thatā€™s by far the more important thing. Sometimes I can just get extremely insecure about it though, especially when dating. It doesnā€™t feel like this body ā€œfits meā€, because it changed so fast. When I was still on the Zyprexa, it was even worse though, I now remember, now Iā€™m thinking about it. Someone even asked me if I was having a boy or a girl back then!!! :open_mouth: Now it got a little bit more flat, but I didn\t lose the weight.

Good for you that you will start exercising! I will go to the gym as well, but I have a sweet tooth and I donā€™t have a lot of discipline to exerciseā€¦ so I guess I have no rights to complainā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™m skinny, but still have a slight belly, if I gain any weight it always goes to my belly

1 Like

we all saw your nude mirror selfie @Mountainman :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOL, that made me look fatter :stuck_out_tongue:

This is why exercising is so important for us ā€¦ I had a big belly but it is gone now ā€¦

1 Like

I have belly too.

1 Like

Hi om ā€¦long time no seeā€¦where were u ā€¦u started workingā€¦

no working. you?

1 Like

This is my time pass ā€¦!!! Forum is always goodā€¦here some guys are preparing to open thier own forum for high functional szphernikā€¦

Got a belly aswell. But on a 5:2 diet. Which means u eat less 2 days and normal the other 5. Lost 1 kilogram sofar.

2 Likes

Medication is responsible for lots peopleā€™s weight gain. Doctors should explicitly tell patients that they will put weight on by taking these aps/ads. Alas, it is the least of their concerns. Most doctorā€™s fail to even mention it until you find youā€™ve got another problem to think about.

One way to set the weight target is never change your clothes, as soon as your belly starts getting bigger, your internal body signals that it may be the time to lose some weight, just one method, I know it is so much easier to gain weight than lose it.

yea, ive only had 1 out of 7-8 differ drā€™s told me straight up that I was possibly gonna gain weight. the only reason I think he mentioned it is cause I was fasting and my father thought that was abnormal and not ā€œnormalā€ thinking. Even though I was still 10 Pounds overweight at the time. It does say in the side effect sheet (if they give you one)ā€¦your usually responsible for reading it(depends on country/state also I guess).

You know I will give that 5:2 diet a try too !

1 Like

Yes.

Bodies never fully recover after having a baby.

I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever have a flat stomach again. Its like every ounce I gain goes straight to belly in an effort to make me look pregnant again.

Worthy cause.

Iā€™m back on the wagon trying to lose weight again. I will never be thin 25 year old Jenny again, but Iā€™m a pretty foxy bitch, you are too @mermaid1.

3 Likes