Do you go out to eat, restaurants and things like that

I hardly ever go to any restaurants. I do occasionally buy a filled French loaf at Lidl and sit on the park bench and eat this loaf.

3 Likes

Yes I do. With friends and family. Last week I went 3 times, which is too much for me as I don’t like being in cafés/restaurants. Too busy.

5 Likes

We eat at a restaurant about 2 to 5x a year. So far about twice this year.
Only special occasions.
Recently, the experience has been nice.
The restaurants we’ve been to have been very quiet.

2 Likes

No. I usually eat at home. :boar::boar::boar:

2 Likes

I like eating with friends outside

2 Likes

We dont go out to restaurants. We’ll get delivery from them and eat at home though. I dont handle the crowds, the pressure of it all. My anxiety goes haywire.

3 Likes

Myself and dad go out to kfc three times a week
Then McDonalds once a week
Pizza express every two weeks and Indian meal every two weeks

2 Likes

We go sometimes once a week or sometimes bi-weekly. We generally explore ethnic restaurants that serve food from other cultures and countries. We should probably cut back, but we can afford it and we can enjoy it.

4 Likes

Not really, occasionally for things like birthdays and celebrations though.

2 Likes

Going out to eat is too expensive for me, so it usually only happens about once a month…unless you consider lunch at my clubhouse every weekday. When I do go out to eat, it’s usually Subway.

3 Likes

I sometimes go out to eat with my mother. But it’s expensive so I do it only when I can afford it. Sometimes she pays for it.

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to dine there since the Jared thing. It upsets me. I know it’s not the chain’s fault, but I can’t get the association out of my head so I have had to stop eating there.

1 Like

I go out sometimes with one or more of my family to have a cooked breakfast . The quality varies! Other than that I sometimes have a take away delivered.

2 Likes

I love going out to eat. I should do it more often.

2 Likes

No. I buy takeout.

2 Likes

I feel disliked by staff and people a lot of the time if I eat out and unpleasant vibes at me.

I still want to eat out though but can’t afford to eat out often.

When I was working at cafe I took pride in serving customers and being nice so don’t know what’s up these peoples ass es….

Sometimes I just get takeaway.

My family as such eat breakfast out often but I’m so uncomfortable in their presence I avoid going.
They have hateful vibes at me and try to suppress me and call me inferior etc.not ok.

2 Likes

Yes I do. I like it. But I should restraint myself a bit…do not have the budget to go a lot.

1 Like

I have a place I go to. It’s a nice interior and their prices are pretty low for my country. About 9 dollars for a lunch menu. And better yet it’s pretty healthy food. Chinese restaurant.

1 Like

Only occasionally. I can’t stand the crowds, too many people, too many lights, sounds, too much noise, too many visuals. It all jangles my system and stability, When I do go, I choose smaller places and times outside of peak hours.

1 Like

I have social phobia, so I get nervous with throwing up in restaurants. And I have a phobia of swallowing the wrong way with my throat. So it is really hard for me to eat in restaurants. But I am working on it…… and I am really better with both phobias. It took over a year though……with eating at the group home.

1 Like