Do you go out to eat, restaurants and things like that

Not often at all. Sometimes my boss takes me out for lunch. Maybe once every 3 months. My family prefers home-cooked meals anyway.

1 Like

I worked as a waiter and i was always super nice

2 Likes

I go out to eat occasionally, but mostly I cook dinner at home to save money. We are going to a nice restaurant for our anniversary.

2 Likes

I used to but now I don’t. I get paranoid and it ruins my appetite.

2 Likes

I’ll been going out for the odd pint or lunch out as a treat as the weather has been nice over here recently, for me it shows defiance as if all their collective effort was just a waste of my time and of theirs collectively.

I had a nice lunch.

1 Like

Going out to eat is nerve wracking on the anxiety front.

It’d be nice to do, but as of right now, it causes a lot of stress for me.

3 Likes

I eat out all the time. But am trying to cook more. Everything has gotten so much more expensive. It doesn’t make sense to eat out anymore. I do use a lot of coupons though and some things are really cheap but groceries have gotten really expensive also.

The two for $20 at Applebees and Chilis used to be a good deal but Chilis quit doing it and everything is extra at Applebees and you don’t get a drink so it isn’t $20 anymore but more like $40.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.