Do you find it hard to decide

Do you ever find it hard to make decisions and stick to them it’s get frustrating I change my mind about things so often. Not just for me but for others.

1 Like

I feel the same way. :squid::squid::squid:

1 Like

Is it a depressive symptoms ?

2 Likes

Not sure. Wish I knew. :hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick:

1 Like

I change my mind all the time, always thought it was from my co diagnosis of borderline personality disorder

1 Like

I think borderline also has similar symptoms of bipolar too so maybe ?

1 Like

I can change with the wind but once I make a decision I follow through with everything.

Seems to work for me!

2 Likes

I was going to answer this post but changed my mind LOL

2 Likes

Yeah I get the funny side most of the time but it gets really frustrating too when it happening I make a decision and regret it immediately.

1 Like

I can decide but often put off doing what I decide, I get bored so fast and hate doing things

1 Like

I have a hard time making up my mind.
Happens all the time.

Shifts with my changing moods.

1 Like

In the seventies, we used to say, “It’s a woman’s prerogative to change her mind.”

1 Like

Yes it is. It is part of depression.

I think it’s the confusion part of schizophrenia

Sometimes i find it hard to decide things. Like what i want to have to eat. I always seem to have issues figuring that out. Also, i find it hard to decide what i want to do today. Many a day has been wasted doing nothing because i can’t decide what to do. It is quite upsetting sometimes. I feel like i’m wasting my life.

I find it hard to make decisions and often change my mind or back out of things at the last minute.

I often think long and hard to make a decision and then stick with my decision once it’s made

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.