Do you enjoy dancing with others?

I used to take dance lessons, it was fun but tiresome. I’m ok with hugs, usually.

2 Likes

I never cared for dancing with myself or others.

But if I have to use the bathroom really bad then I can dance well.

:smiley:

3 Likes

I can t dance at all. I suck. I tried dancing at a club once with this chick and she looked at me like I had mental problems, lol. This was years before I had mental problems, lol.

I have no sense of rhythm and I don’t know how to move my body.

I’m worse than Bill Gates.

4 Likes

I like hugs. Human touch releases endorphins and Oxytocin which are feel good chemicals.

Plus women’s boobs feel good pressed up against my chest, lol

1 Like

Some normies suck at and hate dancing too.

1 Like

Zumba,
You can do it alone or with others.
I dont go to nightclubs.

3 Likes

Only if I’ve had a few drinks. Then I dance like a madwomen, which I am a madwoman. I don’t drink anymore, though.

Dancing with my younger brother is, by far, the most fun dancing. He throws out the coolest moves.

2 Likes

I used to dance okay when I drank. I just sway back and forth now. I wonder if that’s because of Geodon too that I don’t get into dancing or if it’s because I don’t drink anymore.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure if I were to dance around others, someone would get hurt :joy:

1 Like

Sometimes bad dancers look like they are having fun. Maybe more fun than good dancers.

I don’t enjoy dancing.

2 Likes

It beats dancing by myself, especially in public.

1 Like

Dancing is way too social, I had social physical delusions so the way people move around each other and who dances with who and how everyone acts the same and influences eachother etc. is triggering for me.

1 Like

I hate dancing. It’s one of the reasons I think TikTok sucks. That and everyone on the app speaks exclusively in AAVE for some reason.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.