Do we all have an ashole neighbor?

Hey I’m sorry to point out the obvious
But
If you don’t have an a$$hole neighbor
You’re that neighbor.

4 Likes

My neighbor is a cool guy, he helps us repair stuff.

1 Like

Yes i got an arsehole Neighbour downstairs. Wants to know your business. Littlle shite got away with it at the council as well - when i complained about him.

They saw an 80 year old, and thought he was old and vulnerable, whilst he playing mind games. My Depot Nurse CPN soon told the Housing Officer that he was discriminating againest me tho, bless him.

1 Like

My upstairs neighbor doesn’t play music loud or stomp or do anything I could report to the manager. But he’s always listening into my apartment and if he hears or senses something he doesn’t like I hear a violent reaction upstairs. It’s subtle sht that drives me up the wall. If he minded his own business there would be no problem but he’s home 24 hours a day and has nothing better to do. It’s more than just annoying; the dumb fck changes my life because he’s a loser and he can get away with it. It’s been one thing after another for 2 1/2 years.

1 Like

We’re in a town house end unit. The woman is cheerful but not nosy or anything. The man never speaks, very serious. They recently welcomed a new baby but we never hear any noise from it through the walls or anything. I honestly haven’t heard a peep from them since moving in but my mom says they’re friendly (she’s spoken to them a few times).

1 Like

I don’t right now, so it must be me.

Most of my neighbors are downright garbage. They’re all smiles and polite to your face but gossip about you the second you turn your back.

They’re generally uneducated and pretty loud and obnoxious.

I say Hi and Bye and that’s it.

I used to hang out with a Mexican dude who lived here. He was a pervert though and used to pick up teenage girls. He was super ■■■■■■■ dumb, too. Like we would be sitting downstairs and a woman would walk by and he’d say something like “Whoa! Look at that ass man!”

He ended up getting kicked out of here.

1 Like

I live in a quadplex, and the other 3 are ■■■■■■■ bigoted ■■■■■■■■.

My neighbors are mostly ok. Although we do have one house with people with bad habits that can get annoying. They have like 12 used cars parked all over the place, for example. In their driveways, all over the streets in front of other peoples houses etc. But generally, my neighbors are fine.

1 Like

Mine nieghbours are currently ignoring me - which suits me fine.

Ive a slight idea the housing officer got told exactly what i go thru living here - years ago
i signed a disclosure form so they can talk tro my CPN.

I know the bloke downstairs seems to think im a lazy sod - when he has no idea im
actually trying to manage my condition.

He should know better - cos the lot of us in this block have an MI.

1 Like

One house on the court. They blast music late at night, don’t take care of the overgrowth, and seem to have an endless supply of illegal fireworks.

When i was a teenager we had 2 huge bass cabs in the house. 16 ten inch subwoofers.
When my parents were gone we would shake the whole block with rap music lol

Guess we were those neighbours :rofl:
It was 2 of these

2 Likes

My neighbors are overweight. No I’m not making fun of them for being overweight I am too. It’s a health issue. But they slam things really hard on the floors. Yell at me and follow me around. One of them tried to talk to me. I ignored him.

Too bad. They want us to move. The future is someone will call the cops on them living below. We may be a little loud but who gives a ■■■■.

My neighbors are all nice.

I just mentioned the speakers to my bro. His response was “haha yeah we turned it up to illegal levels” :joy:

All our neighbors are probably related and just one big, a*shole family who move around the country like gypsies purposely bothering everyone they meet.

1 Like

I know my neighbours and I’m pleasant and friendly but I don’t go out of my way to get in their business. Suits us fine and being pleasant and all is good enough these days. Too many other personal priorities in my life and I don’t need to know them well!

1 Like

I think living in a house has definite advantages over living in a apartment building or something though. I might think my neighbors were a holes too if I had to listen to them stomp around all day or play loud music. Much of these kind of annoyances are dampened if you live in separate buildings.

Maybe a weight watchers subscription through the letter box wouldn’t hurt?? I’m sure your neighbours wouldn’t feel offended.

1 Like

I have one nosy neighbour, but all pretty much keep themselves to themselves. I don’t know the people I live next to and I’ve lived on this street 36 years.