Do the change in seasons affect you?

everything affects me :crying_cat_face:

I love autumn and winter. Crisp fresh air - great for walking. Not such a fan of summer.

When i was a kid and fall came i could feel everything dying and i knew i would die to. Gave me a bad feeling.

I knew my life would become like the fall and enter winter.

I don’t like the coldness and darkness of winter it’s very depressing to me.

Fall is brooding and gives me a sense that something bad comes.
Winter is a sharp and biting depression, I go stir crazy. Cant get in the woods much, or at all.
Towns look ugly in winter when the snow gets polluted and all dirty.
Spring I haven’t noticed anything, other than relief.
Summer is a hazy and bright time, goes to fast.

Early spring is good. Mid spring and summer very difficult. Autumn Good. Winter not so great. Holidays the worst.

I wish it snowed in SoCal.

the excessive heat of the summers in Oklahoma brings me depression. I am really happy lately and I think it’s the cooler weather is the main reason why. Mornings are heaven. I love the Fall. I get more depressed in the throes of cold weather that I get really really depressed. thank goodness it usually only last two days or so when it really freezes here.

1 Like

It’s nice the first few days or weeks, especially in the woods.
But by January it becomes hell and you just wish it would end. Especially if you live in a region similar to mine.
You really learn to appreciate the gift of sun and summer.

I like cold weather its fresh. but anything beyond -10 is harsh.

That’s strange, isn’t it? I wonder why?? This illness is so confusing! I’m a mother of a schizophrenic son who is 28 years old. So I study online, read books, ask lots of questions, and the more I study, the deeper I get into it until I’m so confused! It’s just too much to absorb. I try to look for things that relate specifically to him.

To answer the original question: I myself feel blue when it starts getting dark at 5:30! My favorite seasons are fall and spring. I have never liked November. The part of the country where I live, by November all the pretty fall leaves are gone and the sky is grey . . . ironically, my beautiful boy was born on November 1st.