Schizophrenia.com

Do police monitor this forum?

So true! Sad but true

1 Like

As an afterthought, I’d also like to say that it is unlikely that they would be going after him for anything that you mentioned anyway, this isn’t the 1950’s or 1970’s anymore. It’s 2021 and people generally aren’t going to be messed with for some consensual relationship they had.

1 Like

No. Their resources are pretty well taken up and there’s so much stupid stuff on the web they’d have to do that too. Monitoring a bunch of mentally ill people woulnd’t lead to anything of value. We often admit we are guilty even when we aren’t. It would be a nightmare to monitor and get information out of.

So. No.

2 Likes

Haha. People are just being paranoid. If they ever are investigating me, they will still get told they are a bunch of bent arseholes, i got nothing to hide on here lol.

They are all too busy on the internet catching sex offenders anyway.

1 Like

Thanks @Bowens @77nick77 @rogueone @SethTheNew. I’m going to mention it to my case manager. He will probably say the same thing. Good advice @Bowens. Your right. It’s not the 1970’s anymore.

2 Likes

My comment was slightly “tounge in cheek” lol.

1 Like

It’s okay @SethTheNew. I didn’t think you were talking about me or my significant other. Here anyway sex offenders are usually rape and stuff like that. Though my cousin’s husband was busted for having sex in the public restroom. All they did was give him a ticket. He didn’t go to jail or anything. I think that was the mid to late 1990’s.

1 Like

I think it is possible that maybe once in awhile university students, doctors, lawyers, and perhaps relatives of people with the illness or just people who are curious sometimes drop by once or twice lurking here just to see how we interact or read what kind of delusions and hallucinations we have. Mostly just out of curiosity.

1 Like

My old CPN used to look on here from time to time. I gave her my handle. It was about me being open, and her reading my thoughts on here to understand me better.

2 Likes

Thanks @schizophrenisaurus @SethTheNew
I’m mostly over my conspiracy theory now.

2 Likes