Do any of you

Sleep during the day naps?.Kind of a stupid question. I feel like I’m wasting away when I sleep so long during the day.

I think naps are healthy.

2 Likes

I hope so. Remeron is powerful.

1 Like

i can’t nap i’ve tried. im awake for 15-17 hours and then i sleep for 7-9 hours a night, it’s almost impossible for me to fall asleep during the day. just last week i was up over 30 hours and i tried to get some sleep during the day and i couldn’t do it, i had to wait til evening to fall asleep.

i used to nap in high school. after a hard basketball practice with lots of running. but im no longer as active physically so that doesn’t happen anymore.

1 Like

I can’t nap but I have no problems going to bed early.

1 Like

I have a nap sometimes .

1 Like

abilify helps me to fall asleep. as long as i’ve taken it, i can nap or go to bed early etc.

it is for me a great med in this respect.

judy

1 Like

I nap (awake but laying down in a sleep like state) while I wait for certain meds to kick in, such as Klonopin. However I try to avoid napping, for similar reasons, I feel like I’m decaying, and I usually end up in a bad mood after waking back up.

1 Like

I get that. Klonopin made me angry when I woke up.

1 Like

Occasionally. A lot of times it isn’t planned. I’ll be relaxing on the couch and it’s warm and I’m full and didn’t get enough sleep the night before and I just keep kind of drift off into sleep and wake up an hour or two later.

1 Like

30 Minutes tops is good. I have one now and then and 20-30 minutes can be reviving. It’s hard not too when on ap’s but sometimes I don’t feel like loading up on caffeine so when not much on a nap is nice.

1 Like

I wish I could nap :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Yeah. I think most people would take a nap during the day if they had the chance. Now if you are sleeping hours during the day that is different and may signify you are over sedated with your meds or maybe need to take them at night instead of morning or could be a sleep disorder type thing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.