Dilemma job

Should I get a night job 2 days a week, 6 hours from 10 to 4 in the morning? I work before 24 hours straight and got to the hospital. But the pay and the bar is good and classy

I wouldn’t work a night job. I sleep at night. But that’s just me. I hope it works out for you.

1 Like

The pay is like 300 euro/month. In my country 500 is the medium from 9to5

1 Like

I would not do it. Find normal goals and know what is healthy for you.

1 Like

My mother told me the same

I will ask my psychiatric

What kind of job is it?? And do you have any other jobs??

I promise myself right know I will not sell my soul for money…

@noise i have a job 1-2 hours a day, mostly giving paper with something written on them ( I don’t know the word) making marketing and giving a few calls a day. It pays less, I work on commision but I need money, I want to move out of my mother house

1 Like

It is in a club, basicly making cocktails and shots for rich people but the club is shady because is open only 2 days a week 6 hours, I think they washing monkey there

1 Like

I think you should try it then you might like it!

I know I whould love it but last time I worked at night I end up hospitalized. ( to much caffeine and mountain dew)

1 Like

Can’t you adjust your schedule so you can sleep during the day??

1 Like

I should rather not, from 2 months i created my own schedule from 10-11 to 5 in the morning and I am very sensible to changes…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.