Digital photos. Do you ever get them printed?

At least one person I know has lost a lot of photos of their kid growing up because their phone broke.

I suggested to them that they should print them out in future, old style.

That’s what they’re doing now. And they don’t have to worry about their PC or phone breaking.

Are you worried about losing your photos?

2 Likes

I never print my digital photos but i kept some printed from the past, before the internet. I could travel without them. Maybe i store them on a usbstick.

1 Like

Neither my wife and I were great ones for taking photos. Hence I have had very few photos of us.

I got a digital camera a few years after she died. I lost the instructions and the software etc that goes with it.

2 Likes

I have my photos on Facebook and on my iMac.

1 Like

I have printed photos from a digital camera

1 Like

I send my pics to messenger.

1 Like

I print photo albums sometimes. I also store all photos and videos in the cloud. (Google photos)

1 Like

My brother has most of our old family photos but I have quite a few scanned into Google Photos plus I have a lot of digital stored on a portable hard drive and a couple other PCs. I print one or two of them up once in awhile. I like getting the cheap plastic 4x6 frames from Dollar Tree for $1

1 Like

I printed all my photos out from my wedding years back using an online printing service. Dont look at them now obviously - but maybe my daughter would want to see them one day. I had a load on my facebook page - but ive long since forgotton the password - and dont want to go back on that trashy site anyway.

1 Like

I’ve printed some pics on my printer with photo paper. Turned out great.

1 Like

I don’t print out any photo’s, I have a portable hard drive I store them on

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.