Difficult existence

The constant struggles associated with schizophrenia can become quite weighty. I just wanted to say that we can make it. Homo sapients have been on this planet for around six million years. Think of all the mental distress we as humans have endured. Always fight against the dark recesses of life for the universe’s light shall guide us to our hearts desires, peace :v:

6 Likes

Awesome way to put it! I agree with you, the way humans have endured countless ages of suffering and survival, i think we can use our ancestors courage to survive and be resilient.

2 Likes

I agree- we all have a survival instinct in us. We have to keep raging against those things that want to destroy us…and a lot of the time we ourselves are the ones trying to destroy ourselves. We can be our self’s best ally or worst enemy.

5 Likes

Is this world a beauty if I think of it,
Only when there is an issue we think,
so there are multiple issues in the world,
its awesome how humans go about,
because anyways the earth is not permanent,
we need to move on.
Find a way and lead a way to others.
being an example is the best thing one could do.
Only when there is a problem humans survive and this creates demand and supply.
Every thing goes in a loop.
I just watched a movie called infinite 2021 its funny they show something opposite of sz.
The person with sz has strong memory it seems, by the way its also a trigger in some believes .

1 Like

Our thoughts are a double edged sword- they can be useful, creative and then on the other hand our thoughts can be harmful, destructive.

1 Like

I think difficult times can help to become mature and happy. Struggle is part of life.

1 Like

I remember this story when you mentioned the above

2 Likes

I also think some people are very unlucky and have to deal with a lot of setbacks.

1 Like

Yep, really well said! We have to find a way to tame the self destructive side and use it to our advantage.

It used to be for me that I would self medicate with alcohol and street drugs to calm the inner turmoil going on inside myself and that really didn’t deal with the darkness it only kept the darkness growing. Then I was prescribed medication to calm the darkness down and the medication is a fuel that helps illuminate the light within my mind that aids me in my evolutionary ascent to becoming a more self actualized person. Psychotherapy has also been a wonderful tool to stoke the fire within me and help grow the light.

1 Like

Wow, I know how that is; taming the wild emotions of the human experience. I’m glad you went down a better path, It takes a lot of courage to face raw emotions head on, without the help of illegal substances. I commend you for that.

1 Like

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.