Diego Tries hard YouTube video - Rejecting the Corrupt Status Quo

This is a monologue video I found online, talks about rejecting negative lifestyles and consumer culture, and avoid becoming part of the status quo in society from his perspective, among other things.

To some it may be controversial, but to me it seems like good advice. There is some censored swearing and he does call certain people out (who make bad choices in life) if you are sensitive to that type of thing, just so you know. It reflects on his personal experiences, so if you do not like the guy, then I would recommend not watching it.

It is nice to find someone who is measured about what they say, without going off into a mindless rant (or editing it out if they do.)

I think it is terrifying that civilization would not exist without men like this.
For those of you who know the term ‘Atlus Shrugged’, how close do you think we are to that scenario, if it could happen?

2 Likes

Hes still a slave to the youtubes algorithm though :grin:

Notice all his videos are now 30 min+ ? Thats because google stopped favoring videos that are atleast 10 min+ and now favors 30 min+.

If he was free he would only post what he used to post, short clips.

Forever guided by machines :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think you are right, he did mention using YouTube as a monetary basin, which implies corporate slavery.

“Forever guided by machines :sweat_smile:

We miscalculated, we never thought the machines would say ‘stay in here’. Instead of combat terminators, we have social control algorithms. But it all ends the same: voluntary drowning. I am hoping Diego is going to swim out, or with a little vanity: float to the top, because I would rather listen to him, than hear another note out of Justin Beaver.

1 Like

Thats a pretty decent revelation there.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.