Did you take your meds tonight?

I just took my bedtime meds. Have you taken yours? How many times a day do you take meds?

I’m supposed to take mine twice a day, but I double up and take everything at night. It works fine for me so I’m going to have my doctor fix the directions next time I go.

I can never remember to take meds in the morning. And then I can never remember if I took them or not and sometimes double dose myself on accident. Better to just avoid it altogether.

2 Likes

Dosset box?
I want to buy one. Need to remind myself to get one cos I’m the same. What if I double up on the med and not even sure.

1 Like

Like a champ. ………………….

1 Like

I take medication twice a day. Morning and night. I took my meds last night cause it’s morning here now.

I could probably do the same thing and take everything at night. But I don’t mind splitting the dose and doing morning and night it is working out fine I seem to remember though I do have the odd day where I forget but that isn’t very often.

1 Like

I do morning and evening. I used to just do evening, but I have found I need the jump start in the morning of following a proper routine.

2 Likes

Careful @LED. I hope you see your doc soon. They prescribe them a certain way deliberately. It just doesn’t sound good to skip morning and double up at night. It doesn’t sound good at all and It could be dangerous.

2 Likes

Morning, noon and night

1 Like

I do morning, evening and night.
I haven’t taken my metformin because it’s in the bag I left in my friend’s car. But I’ll be fine without it, I’ll just have some diarrhea when I start taking it again.
I find it easiest to take my morning meds. I’ve made it a routine to take them as soon as I get up, because I’m usually thirsty anyways, so I’ll just throw the meds in my mouth before having something to drink.

I keep forgetting the evening meds, or taking them at different hours.

2 Likes

I take morning and evening meds. The morning meds I take with my first meal, which is either breakfast or lunch depending on how hungry I am or am not when I get up. The evening meds I always take at ten o’clock. Then i’m usually asleep by midnight.

1 Like

I take them three times a day. I have to take Geodon twice a day. Learned that the hard way. Used to take it all at night. I got a pill box. Helps me if I forget

2 Likes

I take meds twice a day. I have a medication alarm app on my phone that reminds me to take them so I never forget.

2 Likes

The med nurse said it was fine as long as it wasn’t causing problems. I just have to talk to the doctor about it still. Thank you for worrying about me, though. :heart:

I skip morning 5mg haldol and take 10 at night. It seems to be working.

Hi LED, this isn’t advice it’s just something I noticed over the years. I run into the situation occasionally where I have a medical question for a doctor or dentist and I call their office and I get the receptionist. I tell them I have a question for the doctor and the receptionist will give me advice or tell me what to do. The problem is that I have often caught them giving me advice that is not good advice and they are wrong many times. I understand why they do it, it’s an ego thing. They’ve been there for years and they want to show off their knowledge or maybe feel a little more important than they really are. When I run into this problem sometimes it embarrasses me to tell them they are wrong because it makes them look bad but I have to it because sometimes it is obvious that they aren’t sure of their own advice.

2 Likes

CBD oil has been helpful. I take some periodically. Drops are best… Smoke is cool. But the drops leave me feelinh grounded.

I have my meds blister packed so it’s not so confusing and I put alarms on to remind me to take them morning and night.

2 Likes

I was cleaning the kitchen and lost my duloxetine bottle. I can’t find it anywhere. It’s the only small bottle of pills I have, so I know it’s not mixed in with the rest. I don’t know what happened to it and I only have 2 hours to find it.

Shiit @LED, I hope you find it. Check in places you’d never imagine putting it too just in case. My mom and I had to dig my meds out of the trash once, after accidentally throwing it away.

1 Like

I take meds morning and evening. Tonight I forgot to take them, but seeing this post reminded me to.

1 Like

Found the duloxetine! It fell into a bowl of dirty dishes. Found it when I was loading the dishwasher.

4 Likes