Did you ever get drunk?

I always try not too

1 Like

I spent my teens and early 20s drinking heavily. Now I may have one drink a few times a year.

1 Like

Yes, ashamed of it and of what I did while drunk.
Its the past, now I don’t drink at all as it gives me headaches while on meds.

once one can control the effects of the buzz of alcohol its ok IMO

1 Like

I’ve been clean and sober since February 15, 1992.

6 Likes

alcohol is like the which came first the egg or the chicken, as in which came first the bad behaviour under the infulance of drink or was it there before the drink…

Only once… It wasn’t a fun time…

1 Like

It was the alcohol that made me vomit on my friends. I can control myself now and I was drinking while on Abilify but now on Risperdal it gives me bad headaches so I don’t drink at all.

alcohol is not forevery one, same as cannibis is not forevery one, if one enjoys them there is no harm in it IMO

Its not if you enjoy it, its how bad you react to them.
For some weed does nothing, for some it worsens psychosis.

1 Like

i can’t smoke it …it triggers me

1 Like

Same for me, I stopped weed 2 years ago.

1 Like

our brains are wired different to others must be

I got drunk twice when I was 21. Now I don’t drink alcohol.

1 Like

I’m an alcoholic and am 61 years old. I’ve gotten drunk numerous times. I’ve been sober 133 days now.

2 Likes

does anyone enjoy the effects of being intoxicated here?

1 Like

if it wasn’t bad for your health, i’d get drunk and stoned like every day

1 Like

i read meds not 10 years off ones life…i will take my chances

i’ve been drunk many times in my 20’s. some days i will have a glass of wine with a meal, but it doesn’t even get me buzzed. i don’t find getting drunk to be enjoyable anymore, and i can’t sleep drunk, i have to sober up before i go to bed. to quote chris stapleton “this hard livin, aint as easy as it used to be” drinking has kind of run it’s course for me, just on rare instances will i have a glass of wine now. but could live without it, it’s only when it’s offered to me by mom when she cooks a meal. about twice a month.

but i plan to have 1 margarita for my birthday in november.

Yes, I drink every night after work and stay drinking on my off days. Meds did nothing positive for me so I self medicate with marijuana and alcohol

1 Like